Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Duke Nukem Forever - Gold

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
497388-TD97D3S.jpg

So it was announced on twitter.

http://twitter.com/GearboxSoftware/statuses/72995691902939136

I have to admit I'm a little disappointed. This game should forever be vaporware.

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
Hope the demo that is released on the 3rd gets leaked right away (it's apparently available first only for members of the Duke Club or some such bullshit).

Chances are that god is just pushing the rapture forward a week to have a little extra fun taunting us.

Unfortunately the game appears to be consoletard crap, but hopefully the marketing manages to be amusing.

m_s0

Arcane
^this

DNF looks like generic modern shit with Duke in it

Multi-headed Cow

Sold my Duke Nukem Forever demo code for 2 refined, a reclaimed, a scrap, two crates, a weapon and an Ellis hat. I'M A MONSTER.

Kinda glad I did since I saw the demo streamed online and it's like 20 minutes long and doesn't look very good.

Angthoron

Arcane
Where'd you find the demo code, MHC? I should have one as well due to Borderlands.

Edit: Nevermind, found it.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
I might try it later but, as MHC said, it's extremely short and apparently mediocre.

MaskedMan

very cool
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
"hey guys we got this shooter lets make the demo all about some bullshit driving bit!"

:rage:

Angthoron

Arcane
Well, I expected total shit, this exceeded my expectations somewhat.

The controls are fucking horrid though, I was unable to set the mouse speed to anything within even the relative limit of acceptable.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom