Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dungeon Keeper-like Incoming?

Multi-headed Cow

Looks... Kinda... Bad, from the trailer I saw on Steam. Models have less character than DK2, but the overall quality doesn't seem much better. Unless they do some improvements and add a lot more crap then I've got a bad feeling.

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I definitely wanted to buy the game, but then I read somewhere that it will cost full price (40-50€). I just hope that I read something wrong...

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I guess I'm gonna buy it. Looks great although graphic is kinda too colorful

ZbojLamignat

Educated
Is there something wrong with my laptop or does this game really run at about 10 fps on that trailer?

Anyway, it looks like a direct DK2 rip off, which is not necessarily a good thing, but still an incline in 2011.

Yeah, trailer makes it look like a copy of DK2 but with a lot less character and style.

It might turn out fun, although clearly inferior to Dungeon Keeper. Would need some testimonials from Codexers to pay it any real attention.

relootz

Scholar
You can subscribe for a beta test at the moment.

I don't know about this game, i am just reluctant because i don't want to be disappointed. :/

I am a huge Dungeon Keeper fan, so this is on top of my interest list.

Let's hope it wont be a failure then i will surely buy it. :)

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
Looks like crap due to the bad character models and the stiff animation. I wouldn't get my hopes up.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom