Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dungeon Siege III Lucas Montbarren Trailer

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
banalshitboring. I love arpgs and I still snored through half of that.

IronicNeurotic

Arbiter
Jaesun said:
MCA is not working on it IIRC.

George Ziets is though.

Also what is so horrible looking about it you turds except that the video was made in a horrible resolution?

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Mediocre video, not particulary good or bad. I don't get what's so shit about it. Are you not into the graphics...
you graphicwhores? :M

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
IronicNeurotic said:
Also what is so horrible looking about it you turds except that the video was made in a horrible resolution?

As much as I love Obsidian long time, their track record on good combat in a game has always been... spotty at best. Something feels.... off?

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Jaesun said:
IronicNeurotic said:

As much as I love Obsidian long time, their track record on good combat in a game has always been... spotty at best. Something feels.... off?
faith.jpg

They will pull this off.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
Looks like Diablo3

if it was made in 2001.

:smug:

J_J_M

Educated
The only reason I ever bothered to play the first Dungeon Sieges was because they were party-based top-down hack'n'slash meant for mouse controls. It was like a simplified version of Icewind Dale. Looks like they changed the game for your typical third-person action in this installment, because well, you can't point and click on a console pad, so the control scheme had to be changed on all platforms.

Mystary!

Arcane
I liked one thing, the weapon he's not using is shown on his back, wish more game had that, the only other I can think of is the Witcher.

SkepticsClaw

Potential Fire Hazard
I hereby petition that this game's name be changed from 'Dungeon Siege III' to 'Dancing with Rainbows'.

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
Why does the guy look like a faggot? Did Square Enix force Obsidian do add weaboo touches to the game, or is this another attempt of theirs to cater to mainstream tastes, and failing miserably, as always?

Archibald

Arcane
J_J_M said:
The only reason I ever bothered to play the first Dungeon Sieges was because they were party-based top-down hack'n'slash meant for mouse controls. It was like a simplified version of Icewind Dale. Looks like they changed the game for your typical third-person action in this installment, because well, you can't point and click on a console pad, so the control scheme had to be changed on all platforms.

This, now i`m looking at all this DS3 bullshit and can`t see any fucking reason to play it.

IronicNeurotic

Arbiter
Volourn said:
Is.. is.. is.. Ciodex turning on Obsidian?

No. Just typical negativity before any game releases.

And for the the usual Obsidian fanboys its a matter how combat/controls will work in the end since that has always been a weak point regarding Obsidian games.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom