Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Dungeons and Dragons (and Crispies) adventure

Would you be interested in participating?

• Yes (post a comment below with name)

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • No (I am a prude)

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Cuck Comrade

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters
Ok, I am on Thelanis server. Let me know if anybody is playing now.

P.S. My in-game name is Porkmaster Gandalf.

Last edited:

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
hZ4lUnj.jpg

Deuce Traveler

2012 Newfag
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
I will be shooting for first run today in the evening EST, but im sorta new to the game, so wouldn't mind a solo run first to learn the basics, but if someone wants to join, that's cool too, I will be posting impressions here as I start.

After 2 hours of whining by alfalfa in Shoutbox, reminder, you can get a lot of additional stuff for free by typing in the code "DDOfreequests" in the game store to get the following modules for free:

The Devil’s Gambit
Trials of the Archons
The Temple of Elemental Evil
Heart of Madness
Haunted Halls of Eveningstar
Shadow Under Thunderholme
The High Road of Shadow
The Druid’s Deep
Devil Assault
Three-Barrel Cove
Secrets of the Artificers
Vaults of the Artificers
Phiarlan Carnival
The Catacombs
The Sharn Syndicate
Delera’s Tomb
The Demon Sands
The Dreaming Dark
Attack on Stormreach
The Necropolis, Part 1
The Necropolis, Part 2
The Necropolis, Part 3
The Necropolis, Part 4
The Path of Inspiration
The Reaver’s Reach
The Restless Isles
The Ruins of Gianthold
The Ruins of Threnal
Sentinels of Stormreach
Shan-to-Kor
The Devils of Shavarath
Sorrowdusk Isle
The Red Fens
Harbinger of Madness
Tangleroot Gorge
The Vale of Twilight
The Vault of Night
Reign of Madness
Against the Slave Lords
Dragonblood Prophecy
The Mines of Tethyamar
Disciples of Rage
White Plume Mountain & Other Tales
The Soul Splitter
Keep on the Borderlands
The Lost Gatekeepers

Crispy you see that, Temple of Elemental Evil, free. You gotta join now, you old fossil.

Do the Temple of Elemental Evil. It's a nice module meant for beginners.

Early on, Fighters pwn casters pretty bad, as I guess is the norm for DnD. I rolled one 2handed fighter alt (Porkamir), he is doing like 30 damage per hit at the start. Meanwhile my poor wizard...

RPK

Scholar
How do you get out of the tutorial? I told the starting elf to skip it, but they still plugged me into Korthos village.

skipping the tutorial let's you skip "snowy" korthos, which gates you out of the rest of the game, but you still end up in "Sunny" korthos so you can do those quests if you want to. You can talk to some guy over by the docks to access the rest of the game world right away since you skipped the tutorial.

RPK

Scholar
for those of you who are returning to the game after a while, there is a new starter area based on the Keep on the Borderlands module that is accessible via the GateKeepers grove. it has some lvl 1 quests that are better than those ancient korthos ones. the gatekeepers' grove is accessible via the harbor.

Reinhardt

Arcane
for those of you who are returning to the game after a while, there is a new starter area based on the Keep on the Borderlands module that is accessible via the GateKeepers grove. it has some lvl 1 quests that are better than those ancient korthos ones. the gatekeepers' grove is accessible via the harbor.
You can just teleport there from korthos island.

Hoaxmetal Crispy made some kind of ultimatum earlier, i didn't read through the whole thing, but i think the gist of it was if you and him can start an online romance, he will come back to DDO.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Hoaxmetal Crispy made some kind of ultimatum earlier, i didn't read through the whole thing, but i think the gist of it was if you and him can start an online romance, he will come back to DDO.

I'd rather make sweet love to luka's superior (and amazingly autistic) knowledge and mastery of DDO than to your ridiculous and childish choice of naming yourself "Porkmaster Gandalf" in a D&D game. :roll:

Anyway, one of the four conditions has been met. I'm not getting nervous yet, nope.

I rolled a 2-handed fighter alt named Porkamir (do I have the best names or what?), seemed easy as hell, was slaughtering everything early on. As a wizard, the tutorial dungeon was very hard, a lot of kiting and spamming. But it's DnD, so i guess at some point, the whole thing reverses. <Casts Time Stop and Improved Alacrity and follows up with Abu-Crispy's Horrid Wilting>

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom