Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

E3 + Summer Game Fest 2021 - June 10th to July 29th

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Geoff Keighley returns for another year, now competing against E3. It's supposed to be a shorter thing this time, though.

https://www.summergamefest.com

Scheduled so far:

June 10th - Kickoff
June 12th - Ubisoft Forward
June 16th - Steam Next Fest
July 22nd - EA Play

Paul_cz

Arcane
Yeah I doubt anything from Warhorse will be shown, perhaps save for some short teaser.
Elex 2 however might be showcased in more detail and I look forward to that as well. Hopefully it will look better than Elex did pre-release (all pre-release footage looked like total shit, fortunately the game was good).

Actually scratch that, Elex is under THQ and not Deep Silver part of Embracer.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I would post a picture with flowers and a "Thank you" clipart, but I don't know how to do it on this forum.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Oh right, the Microsoft/Bethesda event is part of this: https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2021/05/26/join-us-for-the-xbox-and-bethesda-games-showcase/

Join Us Sunday, June 13 for the Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase

Today, we are thrilled to announce the Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase will stream on Sunday, June 13 at 10:00 a.m. PT. The show will be focused on games from Xbox Game Studios, Bethesda, and many game creators from our partners around the world.

You’ve told us how excited you are about welcoming Bethesda into the Xbox family, so we know you’re going to want a front-row seat to the Xbox & Bethesda Games showcase – a 90-minute show packed with everything you want to know about the epic gaming lineup coming out of this partnership, the incredible games coming to Xbox this holiday, upcoming releases on Xbox Game Pass, and more.

You’ll be able to watch the Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase in a variety of ways. Be sure to visit any of the links below before the show starts:
We miss being able to see our fans and celebrate in person, so we will be hosting a digital Xbox FanFest this year. Sign up as an Xbox FanFest fan at Xbox.com/FanFest to learn more.

Mark your calendars for Sunday, June 13 at 10:00 a.m. PT and we’ll see you there!

Wirdschowerdn

Ph.D. in World Saving
Patron
https://www.gameinformer.com/e3-2021/2021/06/03/full-e3-2021-schedule-revealed

Full E3 2021 Schedule Revealed
by Liana Ruppert on Jun 03, 2021 at 09:44 AM

FacebookPost
TwitterTweet
EmailEmail
CommentComment
E3 2021 is almost here! This year has flown by so fast, and just next week we are kicking off a whole new wave of gaming announcements and reveals. With the festivities jumpstarting on June 12, ESA has revealed the full schedule for this year's showcase, starting with Ubisoft and Gearbox.

Hosted by Alex "Goldenboy" Mendez, Jacki Jing, and Greg Miller, E3 2021 begins on June 12 and will run until June 15. There are other showcases around that time as well, including Geoff Keighley's own Summer Games Fest and a few individual streams as well. This year is also all-digital, so anyone can tune in to see what's in store.

June 12

• Pre-show at 10 a.m. Pacific / 1 p.m. Eastern
  • Gearbox Entertainment
  • Ubisoft
June 13

• Pre-show at 8:45 a.m. Pacific / 11:45 a.m. Eastern
  • Microsoft + Bethesda
  • Square Enix
  • The PC Gaming Show
  • Future Games Show
  • Warner Bros. Games and Back 4 Blood
  • 24 Entertainment
June 14

• Pre-show at 8 a.m. Pacific / 11 a.m. Eastern
  • Take-Two
  • Mythical Games
  • Freedom Games
  • Razer
  • Capcom
  • Verizon
  • Intellivision
  • VENN
June 15

• Nintendo
  • Bandai Namco
  • Yooreka Games
  • GameSpot
June 15 will also host an awards ceremony meant to celebrate everything shown off during the upcoming whirlwind week. You can learn more about the upcoming event through ESA right here. The adventure kicks off soon, are you ready?

Dodo1610

Arcane

What are you showing during Square Enix Presents?
Of course, that’s the thing you’re probably most eager to learn, right?

Rest assured we have plenty that will definitely make you go ‘ooh' and possibly even ‘ahh’, but we’re going to keep the line-up mostly under wraps for now. After all, we don’t want to ruin the fun.

With that in mind, here’s a tantalizingly vague list at what you can expect to see:

• The world premiere of a new game from Eidos-Montréal
  • An exciting update on BABYLON’S FALL
  • New details about Marvel’s Avengers Expansion: Black Panther- War for Wakanda and updates on upcoming in-game events
  • A deep dive on Life is Strange: True Colors and a first look at Life is Strange: Remastered Collection
How do I watch Square Enix Presents during E3?
So your next question is ‘how do I observe all this awesomess unfold?’

Square Enix Presents will air on June 13 at 12:15pm / 20:15 BST / 21.15 CEST as a Keynote during the digital E3 2021 event and will last for approximately 40 minutes.

You can watch on our official YouTube and Twitch channels, where you’ll be able to react and share your thoughts with fellow Square Enix fans.

To avoid missing the big reveals, make sure you subscribe to Square Enix on YouTube and / or Twitch, and sign up to become a Square Enix Member to receive event updates and news.

See you on June 13! Please be excited - we know we are.

+ The leaked Team Ninja Final Fantasy Spin-Off I guess

d1r

Busin 0 Wizardry Alternative Neo fanatic
Patron
https://www.gameinformer.com/e3-2021/2021/06/03/full-e3-2021-schedule-revealed

Full E3 2021 Schedule Revealed
by Liana Ruppert on Jun 03, 2021 at 09:44 AM

FacebookPost
TwitterTweet
EmailEmail
CommentComment
E3 2021 is almost here! This year has flown by so fast, and just next week we are kicking off a whole new wave of gaming announcements and reveals. With the festivities jumpstarting on June 12, ESA has revealed the full schedule for this year's showcase, starting with Ubisoft and Gearbox.

Hosted by Alex "Goldenboy" Mendez, Jacki Jing, and Greg Miller, E3 2021 begins on June 12 and will run until June 15. There are other showcases around that time as well, including Geoff Keighley's own Summer Games Fest and a few individual streams as well. This year is also all-digital, so anyone can tune in to see what's in store.

June 12

• Pre-show at 10 a.m. Pacific / 1 p.m. Eastern
  • Gearbox Entertainment
  • Ubisoft
June 13

• Pre-show at 8:45 a.m. Pacific / 11:45 a.m. Eastern
  • Microsoft + Bethesda
  • Square Enix
  • The PC Gaming Show
  • Future Games Show
  • Warner Bros. Games and Back 4 Blood
  • 24 Entertainment
June 14

• Take-Two
  • Mythical Games
  • Freedom Games
  • Razer
  • Capcom
  • Verizon
  • Intellivision
  • VENN
June 15

• Nintendo
  • Bandai Namco
  • Yooreka Games
  • GameSpot
June 15 will also host an awards ceremony meant to celebrate everything shown off during the upcoming whirlwind week. You can learn more about the upcoming event through ESA right here. The adventure kicks off soon, are you ready?

So E3 2021 starts at June 13. Got it.

Spacer's Nugget

Learned
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
https://www.pcgamer.com/xcom-studio...me-with-marvel-characters-according-to-rumor/

A Marvel XCOM. *sight* Well, perhaps that's the closest thing we'll ever get to a new Freedom Force.

As much as I hate it already, I gotta concede it's a good fit. I figure the game will have less of a focus on shooting weapons, but all the basic mechanics needed are there, from traversal to combat abilities, and enemy archetypes... the game "makes" itself. Let's just hope it's not all that dumbed down.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
Interestingly they're using Deep Silver and Koch Media as different labels recently. Koch Media is used for external partner publishing like King's Bounty 2 and Encased, while Deep Silver is used for internal, big things.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom