Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Echo: new action adventure game where the AI learns from you.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Ugh... Fuck this place, I'm done. So many edgelords and shit personalities.

:hmmm: That escalated quickly.

It's weird though, some people seem to think copy-pasting an article or writing one or two paragraphs about something must be SO much effort that anybody who does it must have an alterior motive.

Like here: http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...ewriting-fallout-3.117519/page-3#post-5310664

lol what? Subscribing to somebody's blog on Feedly and doing a five minute copy-paste job once a week. Wow, much effort, so shill.

Anyway, as you can see there was already a thread for this game, so daring to inform the Codex of it wasn't some unique act of shillery anyway.

Last edited:

deama

Prophet
This game is one of the biggest wastes of potential I've ever seen, the premise and mainly the setting are beyond exceptional, the palace is nothing but fantastic. Problem is, it got stretched to be the entirety of a game instead of a chapter or two of an otherwise bigger, broader title, and they would've been legendary, even more so than stuff like Ravenholm or the Cradle.

As a game on its own it kinda falls flat, gets old very very fast and it's not even a big game anyway.

Unsurprisingly, the ending is an epic letdown too.
Ah crap, Was hoping this game would be decent!
Can you explain a bit more about why it's such a letdown? Or you know of a review that does?

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
That's quite unfortunate. Saw this and had some hopes on it.
The mechanics could be quite interesting for some sort of a boss monster that recurs throughout multiple levels, etc.

Cael

Arcane
Tip for gamers: If the AI learns from you, it is going to be a boring game. Imagine sitting through chess played by two identical players. So, if you see it as a marketing blurb, avoid like the plague.

All right since nothing else to talk about this game, but keeps on getting dredge up I'm going publish my findings in the niche fetish clone orgy. As you may know selfest is pretty rare fetish material let alone ones in a orgy. But my efforts have not been in vain I have found three titles:
Leitmotif
This is about a female volinst that gets a vilion as a gift, however whenever she plays it another clone of herself is made, orgies ensue. Also the the musical themed visual puns are a nice touch.
https://e-hentai.org/g/936918/634bb2f997/
Clone Encounters of the Sexy Kind
This is by an artist who's favorite fetish is selfcest and boy does it show. There are a few orgy pics but most of the focus is one on one

And the last but not the least
Ashita no Atashi - Tomorrow's Me
Selfcest through a mirror that does time travel, what else needs to be said?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom