Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline EDGE RPG - a multi-setting TTRPG by yours truly (fully revised versions now available!)

0wca

Learned
In light of recent re-releases of all of my TTRPG books, I've updated this post for a full catalogue.

EDGE Starter Set​

414623.jpg

A FREE condensed version of some basic rules to be used in conjunction with one of the also FREE one-shots in order to try out the game.

DOWNLOAD: DTRPG or BGE

EDGE Core Rules 2.0​

407445.jpg

The official set of core rules for the game. Now with better artwork, design and improved readability.

BUY AT: DTRPG or BGE

Codex Infinitum: Gaia​

407447.jpg

The setting book for EDGE's medieval fantasy timeline.

Tome of Guidance​

431956.jpg

The official campaign guide for Gaia's setting. Also includes a level 1-3 adventure (3-5 sessions).

Valorn's Tomb (adventure)​

439025.jpg

The FREE one-shot adventure for Gaia's timeline.

Codex Infinitum: Unity​

407452.jpg

The setting book for EDGE's dystopian post-apocalyptic timeline.

Ravenous Caverns (adventure)​

444467.jpg

The FREE one-shot adventure for Unity's timeline.

Codex Infinitum: Omniverse​

407454.jpg

The setting book for EDGE's space sci-fi timeline.

Secrets of the Void (adventure)​

449341.jpg

The FREE one-shot adventure for the Omniverse timeline.

Last edited:

halfchad

Literate
I'm interested. I think that's my time zone so it should work for me. I've always said someone should create a better system.

0wca

Learned
I'm interested. I think that's my time zone so it should work for me. I've always said someone should create a better system.

Go ahead and hit me up on Discord (link in post). Got one interested so far. It's a little slow nowadays.

udm

Arcane
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again!
Oh shit, I was eyeing this game but didn't know it was made by a fellow Codexer. I've been avoiding buying new releases because most of them are pozzed, but this gives me confidence. Thanks man!

orcinator

Liturgist
Guess the free copies ran out and nobody bothered to put it on the high seas.
Shame because I'd like to know more about this but the preview section has such exciting things like the contents and the official description is mostly buzzwords.

0wca

Learned

Just released a new title for the game! :positive:

As usual giving you guys 5 free copies of the new book!
(THE FREE COPY CODE HAS BEEN USED UP! You can use this one for a 10% discount!)

Just make an account on DriveThruRPG, click the link and download it for free!

> Tome of Guidance (setting book/campaign guide)<
(can also be used as an independent source book)

:takemyjewgold:
Get it while it's hot!

Last edited:

udm

Arcane
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again!
Yeah I just saw your DriveThruRPG email. Was the "Xir" in the title intentional? :lol:

0wca

Learned
Yeah I just saw your DriveThruRPG email. Was the "Xir" in the title intentional? :lol:

Lol Xir is just the name of the god of knowledge in my setting. Nothing to do with identity politics at all.

In retrospect...maybe I should change the title...

0wca

Learned
Just some news for y'all: each of my setting books has now been updated with better art and layouts and now much more accurately represents what's actually in the game. The price is the same so you can grab each Codex for 4$.

Here's some sneak peek pics:

And here's the DL links:​

• Codex Infinitum: Gaia 2.0 (DTRPG, BGE)​

• Codex Infinitum: Unity 2.0 (DTRPG, BGE)​

• Codex Infinitum: Omniverse 2.0 (DTRPG, BGE)​

There's now also three FREE standalone one-shots for my game that you can grab at DTRPG and BGE, one for each timeline (setting) of my game.

This coupled with the FREE Starter Set rules gives you a glimpse into what the game is like if you later want to buy the real deal.

Here's the DL links:​

• Valorn's Tomb (DTRPG, BGE) - Gaia one-shot​

• Ravenous Caverns (DTRPG, BGE) - Unity one-shot

• Secrets of the Void (DTRPG, BGE) - Omniverse one-shot

:drink:

P.S.: I've also added a 3-page Conversion Guide to each title, so that you can convert the game to other systems (if you just want the setting).

Last edited:

0wca

Learned
Just bumping the thread for the updated OP.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom