Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Eiyuu*Senki - PC exlusive conquest SLG [NSFW] [JPN]

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Recently bankrupt Littlewitch's head pedophile Oyari Ashito has a new game company, Tenco. And as if drawing little girls having sex wasn't bad enough, he has now decided to defile a large majority of world history as well with their debut game, Eiyuu Senki.

In the game you assume the role of the Nameless One, who wakes up on a slab of stone after a rough night out. Not only has he boozed so hard that all of his memories are gone, but he also soon realizes that he has ended up in a perverse universe where historical figures of the past have turned into... wardrobe challenged anime girls.

20110218s.jpg

Spoiler: Nameless One might be a tranny

Nameless One decides to do the only sensible thing there is, and sets out to conquer the world with the power of his imbalanced special attack - and his penis.

Are you bad enough dude to fuck Aristoteles, Rasputin and Hammurabi?

Features:
- Turn-based combat
- Global map
- Province management
- 60+ characters with their own individual quests and storylines
- Stats and shit
- Horror and shame

XGmi5.png

y26Lk.png

mBK3L.png

w5wV9.png

6Zp6H.png

Narrated promo:

Gameplay video:

Smells like AliceSoft, and for a reason. I hear they were somehow involved with the project.

The rape will begin 30.3.2012.

And no, this will never be translated. Ever.

Akasen

Augur
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
So... does the game allow you to pillage the opposing leaders or not?

EDIT: Hold on, dumbfuck monday was kicking in. Of fucking course you can.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Assaulting northern Australia from Singapore. Sounds...interesting.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Combat does remind me of Disciples. Max of 6 units to combat and that's that. Also, Kublai Khan. :lol:

kk.jpg

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
You always start at "Zipang" on first play through. The game will probably be a bit weak story wise, seeing that they haven't revealed any proper antagonists. Presuming the mystery nation they've not released yet will be like CORE in Daiteikoku or the Demon Army in Sengoku.

Doubt that the second playthrough would offer the opportunity to play with another nation, but there will probably be alternative story paths with different allies.

I though we have a thread about games like this already. It's named "I found a new strategy game?" Note the query mark.

The thread was about another game originally, so hopefully this way someone will actually end up in the right thread if they have more updates.

PorkaMorka

Arcane
Even though they are drawn as anime girls, having sex with a bunch of male historical figures seems kind of gay.

Harpsichord

Arcane
You know, some of these games don't look so bad, but how the hell do you get past all of the Japanese? It looks like they're virtually all text and that it would be very hard to know wtf is going on w/o being able to read the menu options.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
You know, some of these games don't look so bad, but how the hell do you get past all of the Japanese? It looks like they're virtually all text and that it would be very hard to know wtf is going on w/o being able to read the menu options.

Heh, when I started playing games in the 80's, I couldn't read English at all. Didn't stop me from playing the games. Simple GUI translation is enough to cover the necessary parts.

If you are a real hard core motherfucker, you can use AGTH or ITH to translate the text on fly.

http://sites.google.com/site/agthook/
http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/94395-Translation-Aggregator-v0-4-9
http://code.google.com/p/interactive-text-hooker/
http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showt...ew-text-extraction-tool?p=2494231#post2494231

The results will be more than hilarious.

Since I still can't read worth a fuck, I use them to hook up the Kanji and convert them into something I can read. Or look up from dictionary.

Most of the time the story is so full of shit anyway that you're not missing anything. And for those rare 1% where it is actually good... Well, you need a translation. Or then you need to learn the language.

Self-Ejected

Jack

█▓▒░
Patron
Insert Title Here
Daiteikoku? last time I heard about 30% of it was translated.

CrimsonAngel

Prophet
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I think they hit 35% not long ago and the next patch should be out with in the next few weeks 35 to 40%.

They are in final editing stages now of the patch.

MetalCraze

Arcane
Can the moderator please move it to any other forum but SG? Because it isn't too late to keep this retarded jap shit out of the last semi-good forum.

GarfunkeL

Racism Expert
I think they hit 35% not long ago and the next patch should be out with in the next few weeks 35 to 40%.

They are in final editing stages now of the patch.
Good good. So another year and they might be close to 100%. Gives me ample time to actually finish Big Bang someday and the last route in Sengoku Rance.

kris

Arcane
Western game developers dropped the balls on this genre so now our only hope lies in japanese game developers. hentai game developers.

thats not true. There is plenty of strategy games and strategy games are also easy to make for smaller developers, don't need 30 voice actors, movies and 300 Indian graphic designers.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
One of last strategy games, that was interesting, was: 永遠のアセリア -この大地の果てで-. It looks like a Japanese game. Someone is translating its sequel, thus we might see something with improved combat. Would you point to some detailed strategy game made recently?

kris

Arcane
Other than Knight of Chalice, which I am not interested in playing despite Codex hype, and King Arthur, I dont see those plentiful indie strategy games you speak of.

Name them, if you would!

I didn't say "indie", I said many smaller developers. There are few big developer strategy games, but even there we got a few.

Check gamergate for loads of strategy games.
And another place which I forgot that name at, they mostly have wargames.
Different timeperiods, real-time, turnbased, simulations, wargames, operational, etc. Everything is still being made, unlike RPGs which now is only "ARPG".

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom