Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Elden Ring Streamed LP - 60 + 12

Bloodeyes

Arcane
When I go back to the save I'll try to solo Maliketh to somewhat redeem myself. If I succeed I'll upload it. That could be a while though.
Maliketh is another boss that you can absolutely wreck with Rivers of Blood.

As for DS3, regardless of what many people might want you to believe, all souls are worth a playthrough at the very least. Don't expect the same hardships you experienced with ER, though. Once you have learned one of these games, you already have the basics to face them all.

I could try ROB I guess. I'd rather have a crack with a Blood Iron Greatsword or 2 first, as well as using frost and resetting with fire which is what the build is made to do. But if I'm desperate, sure. Silver tear mask and Marika's scarseal would get me the arc and prosthesis wearer on top of my soreseal would get me the dex. I picked up ROB already when I got the Okina mask to wield my heavy nagi so I should still have it.

I've not heard anyone complaining about DS3 yet. I'm sure there's folk here that hate it but that's true of any game and doesn't color my perception of titles any more. So far its been absolutely brilliant. There's a lot of moments like the first time a random enemy starts going mental with black tentacles, or out of nowhere a dragon. Little things like an enemy that hits you with a big pot THROWING it at you then swapping to another weapon. Its great stuff.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom