Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ ELEX 2 news poll

What's more important: ELEX 2 news or the continued presence of Fluent on this site?

• Total voters

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Citizen

Well, yeah he liked those but he liked old stuff too as evidenced by his Let’s Plays. He liked them all.

He liked them for the wrong reason. He'd play and enjoy any crap as long it provided him with some flashing images on a PC screen. He didn't have enough taste to understand what makes the good games good and what makes bethestard games bad, it was all the same thing for him.

AdamReith

Magister
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
You guys are just turning this forum into one big petri-dish for more ban resistant pathogens!

Seriously though, I obviously never met Fluent and bear him no personal ill will but for what it's worth I hated everything he wrote. Seemed a very low effort contrarian.

May he find peace in eternity.

Swigen

Arbiter
I’m still a week from GD access so I really don’t know just how much of a nut he was. All I’ve been exposed to is a dude who lieked RPG games and enjoyed sharing his experience with ‘em. I can see the love of Bethesda ruffling feathers but he hocked the fuck out of Kenshi as well and isn’t that fairly incline? I’d never even heard of Knights of the Chalice until Fantadomat mentioned the upcoming sequel, I go to look it up on YouTube, one of the first fucken let’s plays to pop up is Fluent’s “Let’s Nerd” playthrough, isn’t that incline? Just sayin’ from my point of view he liked RPGs and generated useful (to me) content so it was weird to see him nuked from a forum like this.

Shadowfang

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong BattleTech
https://www.gamesindustry.biz/artic...oves-50-million-funding-for-games-development
German government approves €50 million funding for games development

all hail Darth Roxor who secured elex2 funding

for 2020 and the upcoming years...

Btw. would have been better to give that money to some rural communities...
No!
This way, the whole world can enjoy the benefits brought by the tax payer's money of Germany, the way it is supposed to be!

JDR13

Arcane
I’m still a week from GD access so I really don’t know just how much of a nut he was. All I’ve been exposed to is a dude who lieked RPG games and enjoyed sharing his experience with ‘em. I can see the love of Bethesda ruffling feathers but he hocked the fuck out of Kenshi as well and isn’t that fairly incline? I’d never even heard of Knights of the Chalice until Fantadomat mentioned the upcoming sequel, I go to look it up on YouTube, one of the first fucken let’s plays to pop up is Fluent’s “Let’s Nerd” playthrough, isn’t that incline? Just sayin’ from my point of view he liked RPGs and generated useful (to me) content so it was weird to see him nuked from a forum like this.

Fluent hocks the fuck out of everything he plays. That's why he annoys some people. He acts like every game he's playing is GotY.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom