Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

ELEX ELEX II - Jax is back

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
so i skimmed the demo. i do agree the hold to loot is stupid, and wish it can be modified / changed with the control option.

It wouldn't be a PB game without pestering you with a few tiny but extremely obnoxious design quirks.

I remember running in Elex 1 drove me up the ceiling because there's this trolling mini-pause between pressing the run button and Jax actually starting to jog. :argh:
are there non deterministic hit boxes?

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
why does jax look like he has autism

And, why did he get together with that filthy hippie Caja, and produce a goblin offspring? Where's Nasty? So many questions.
IIRC a lot of the decisions (such as who won most of magalan and who jax ended up with) are based on the majority of players in the analytics data, so most people are uncultured filth who chooses caja over nasty. I did nasty the first time, and caja the second time.

Maybe there is a universe out there where people pick nasty.

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
data like this? lazy copy paste ahead

achievements by skills
  • dg3b6e4.png

Nature Lover
    Learned all Berserker skills.

6.29% (197.4)

• j0de3g8.png

Master criminal
    Learned all Outlaw skills.

4.96% (334.0)

• 138j46d.png

Beacon of faith
    Learned all Cleric skills.

7.51% (168.3)

achievements by factions joined
  • 408bgge.png

Cultivator
    Joined the Berserkers.

19.32% (48.6)

• 6d83jj5.png

Acolyte
    Joined the Clerics.

21.92% (44.3)

• b8j4554.png

Runner
    Joined the Outlaws.

11.94% (60.3)

Self-Ejected

Harry Easter

Self-Ejected
IIRC a lot of the decisions (such as who won most of magalan and who jax ended up with) are based on the majority of players in the analytics data, so most people are uncultured filth who chooses caja over nasty. I did nasty the first time, and caja the second time.

Maybe there is a universe out there where people pick nasty.

An got something nasty from her. Sorry.

Zlaja

Arcane

deama

Prophet
The hold button to pick up won't bother me as I'm probably going to speedhack the game.

Rincewind

Magister
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Is it just me or are their people unreasonably criticizing the potential success and fun of ELEX 2 because of arbitrary things that shouldn't matter much to the overall depth of all PB games because of all the other components in the game that work

You become what you rehearse. People like bitching here.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom