Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

ELEX ELEX II - Jax is back

JDR13

Arcane
Why? PB is not a AAA studio.

And stop looking a gift horse in the mouth. They're going to see your post and raise the price.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
https://twitter.com/Elex_Game/status/1486625029739532294?s=20
ELEX-FACT: Even the unattractive areas turn into something beautiful when the sun goes down.
FJ2c4k3XoAMyBuM

i'm totally not here saying i look forward to play this only to be elegible in the raffle. totally not. i swear.

seriously, how often have you seen me discussing conjectures and previews?

ELEXmakesMeHard

Learned
I like the idea of grinding ELEX into fine powder and placing it within the foreskin. Perhaps that'd be a suitable way for the MORKON faction to utilize ELEX. It'd also be a good excuse to exclude women and Jews from their faction without being accused of sexism/racism. :smug:

Smerlus

Educated
Ive had some old gamestop giftcards laying around. Had the bright idea to turn them into something useful.

First attempt was to buy a $50 steam giftcard with them but not allowed.

I then tried to buy Elex 2 steam code with them and not allowed to do that either.

Gamestop can eat my ass.

covr

Prophet
Patron
I've played pure melee character in ELEX 1 - how does aiming with ranged weapons worked? Was there any autoaim/focusing on enemies like in G2? I intend to play this on Xbox but I am worried that I'll need to fully and manually aim using pad, which is a thing I would never learn.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I've played pure melee character in ELEX 1 - how does aiming with ranged weapons worked? Was there any autoaim/focusing on enemies like in G2? I intend to play this on Xbox but I am worried that I'll need to fully and manually aim using pad, which is a thing I would never learn.
You didn't need to manually aim.

Haplo

Prophet
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I was under the impression that Clerics became a minor faction. But if they are still playable - cool.
Likely I will play one again (if they didn't nerf the Cleric melee to make them a "ranged" faction).

Anthedon

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Maybe minor faction means it's like the Ring of Water or the Thieves Guild from Gothic. So you can join regardless of what major faction you belong to.

Anyway.

:hype:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom