Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Encased - isometric post-apocalyptic RPG under the dome

Sykar

Arcane

cyborgboy95

News Cyborg
https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/921800/view/2921112882531638633
Christmas Edition
1a50cdbb94143b138856d6407a55d8979d4a0b34.gif

Greetings, dear subscribers and residents of the Dome! On the screens of your terminals is the Christmas edition of the CRONUS Weekly. In just a few days we will wish each other a Happy New Year. Today we can't wait to remind you about the most significant events of the world under the Dome during this year. About how our beloved CRONUS Corporation has grown and gotten prettier in 12 months.

It's a journey we've traveled together with you, and we want to say thank you for your support.

Beginning of the year — second major update

a18ec89c634612876c7eabf95cc373e67b58d9f4.png

Since the beginning of the year, all the Wings of the corporation are hard at work. Global changes awaited us in almost every corner of the Dome. The expansion of the Concord Station alone was worth hundreds of thousands of combonds. And with the new equipment, the committee finally approved the exploration of the Dome at night. But it also led to new dangers beneath the Dome.

And in case you have already forgotten how much the Dome has been transformed, we advise you to take a look at the archived video materials that CRONUS kindly prepared for all employees.

Middle of the year — third major update

f96cb3a0d98ef3508e6c757fd23540cf8d1613d7.png

CRONUS employees are used to solving the most difficult tasks. Only a few months after the release of the second major update, the notice of the third one appeared on the terminals of all employees. In it, our best experts paid great attention to the CRONUS arsenal. The corporation had long been searching for more humane weapons, for safe specimen collection. Also, Black Wing's best instructors began training recruits in a special combat way — stealth.

End of the Year — Fourth Final Update

239813bce30dd02a5b8fcc431caadcce1f70fcba.png

A few days ago, the Dome received another major update. New gear, weapons, companions, and much more are now available for every employee. Huge changes were also made to the interfaces of the corporation's work terminals.

We have already received the first feedback from the staff, everyone confirms that Dome research has never been as intuitive and fascinating. In addition, our scientists have encountered a completely new type of anomalies — mega anomalies that have a significant impact on the entire environment. Now our best experts are learning how to turn the properties of these mysterious objects for the benefit of mankind!

Sykar

Arcane
Something I just noticed, you cannot use stealth with the servoshell, at all which I consider incline. Also now you can get out of the armor by just clicking on a little arow symbol under your portrait. While wearing a servoshell your portrait is encased in some sort of portrait servoshell as well, giving you a clear indication that you are wearing it. That is a nice little qol change because now you can get in and out of the armor without going into the inventory. Also entering a servoshell will automatically cancel stealth.

Pickpocketing does not seem to work at all though at 50 criminal skill. Maybe I HAVE to sneak? Should try that out.

Last edited:

Takamori

Learned
Anyone know what the fuck you have to do with Magellan Reactor Main Quest?
I try to mess around with the power grid and nothing works. I just have enough to put the cooling systems online.

Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Anyone know what the fuck you have to do with Magellan Reactor Main Quest?
I try to mess around with the power grid and nothing works. I just have enough to put the cooling systems online.
Inspect stuff downstairs, so that you see that one of the fuses burned. You need to talk to the guy at the console, once all cooling is done. The guy will give you a fuse to use on the lower level.

Takamori

Learned
Starting to think that I'm retarded, I tried everything. Ok I spoke with the guy at the console, I turn on the cooling system but I can't get the auxiliary power up because there is not enough power, went down stairs, located the box with the broken fuse, went upstair and the guy at the console dont give me shit.

Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Starting to think that I'm retarded, I tried everything. Ok I spoke with the guy at the console, I turn on the cooling system but I can't get the auxiliary power up because there is not enough power, went down stairs, located the box with the broken fuse, went upstair and the guy at the console dont give me shit.
get the 2nd generator up first, then get back to the first. You need EVERYTHING powered up to get the fuse

Takamori

Learned
get the 2nd generator up first, then get back to the first. You need EVERYTHING powered up to get the fuse
God finally, thanks for saving this humongous retard :happytrollboy:

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
Bear in mind that VO could be cheap now, cause - 1) it's Russia, 2) it's self-isilation and everyone are sitting without money.
That's why I think this option arised at all.

cyborgboy95

News Cyborg
https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/921800/view/2921112882551034144

Greetings, dear subscribers. On the screens of your terminals is the first issue of the new year's CRONUS Weekly. We would like to congratulate you with the start of the fourth stage in exploration of the Dome and share our plans for the coming year.

Today we're talking about a new must-see movie, updated interfaces, and the latest inventions of Blue Wing engineers. We have an amazing year ahead of us!

The movie you can't miss!

ebcb09c71e13acbeb9e57e6afb31ecc792aaaf21.png

Dear employees and residents of the Dome! We have told you several times about the rich cultural life under the Dome and today we are pleased to announce the premiere of the exciting New Year's Eve post-apocalyptic sci-fi comedy "Goodbye 2020”!

The story of the not-so-distant future combines humor with a gripping post-apocalyptic thriller and elements of science fiction. Will the heroes be able to save the holiday in the pandemic conditions, confusion and the approaching end of the world? We will find out soon enough in all cinemas!

*All names and events are fiction, any coincidences are coincidental

New Year — New Stage of Research

239813bce30dd02a5b8fcc431caadcce1f70fcba.png

The holidays are behind us, which means that very soon CRONUS employees will return to the work they love. We have completed the fourth stage of infrastructure development. Now it's time to unlock all the secrets of the Forefathers. New jetpacks, vehicles, electric loaders, updated models of servoshells and weapons will help us in this!

If you haven't yet had a chance to try out all the new features for yourself, hurry back to the testing grounds and seek out the upgraded equipment. The possibilities of technology will blow your mind!

*Some technologies have not passed the final stage of testing. Using them, employees agree with all the risks.

New UI

5357353dfbe323077698c95f2fd5e76812dd65ad.gif

Have you noticed how much the interfaces of CRONUS personal and work terminals have changed? Our best engineers have gone to great lengths to make working on the Corporation's computers faster and more convenient. We relied on employee feedback to improve every detail, make the map more convenient, the buttons clearer, and the lists more readable.

Office work has never been so comfortable and attractive before!

Encased community is the most important for us - we are going to follow up those closely for your feedback on the game.

cyborgboy95

News Cyborg
https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/921800/view/4170863863019416016

Dear subscribers and residents of the Dome, the latest issue of the CRONUS Newsletter is back on your screens! In this issue, we will tell you about the amazing explorations and adventures that await you under the Dome.

New map of the wastelands

49eb4015ed524648834d6cd56147de046c954916.jpg

We’re introducing a brand new interface of the global map of the Dome! Now it's easier than ever to navigate in the wastelands. Even a newbie, going on a solo adventure for the first time, will be able to find a simple and safe route to any point.

Travelers have already tried out the new map and enjoyed exploring the new lands beneath the Dome. Now it's your turn!

*CRONUS administration reminds you not to visit the poorly explored regions of the Dome without permission.

Road network

67b7d825444f6cf78f70e128119059eff345aa56.jpg

Since the early days of the Dome exploration, CRONUS Corporation has sought to provide convenient and safe travel throughout the wasteland. Currently the main infrastructure facilities are connected by convenient asphalt routes. And in remote areas there are gravel roads, suitable for trucks.

According to the Corporation's infrastructure development plan, very soon all areas will be covered with high-tech roads that’ll make travel perfectly safe and pleasant!

Roadside cafes

4bf1ecff04810b0106c65aea78a21e5221b0f8da.jpg

What could be more enjoyable than a cup of good coffee on a long road trip? Especially for travelers, drivers and explorers, a whole network of gas stations has been built under the Dome, where they can not only gas up, but also relax in good company, have lunch and buy great hot drinks. The staff of the stations is always friendly and ready to tell many amazing stories about the Dome. Enjoy traveling in the most amazing place on earth!

Greetings, dear subscribers. The latest issue of the CRONUS Weekly is on your screens. Today we will tell you about new inventions and devices that have recently entered the arsenal of the corporation's employees. We have combined the main achievements of science and technology to solve the most complex and ambitious tasks facing the corporation's employees.

Compact flamethrower “Firebug”

c27ae6c3ebdb02ed8a9e2bda5d9b6017325b6d4c.jpg

The standard flamethrower proved to be a powerful and reliable weapon, capable of repelling any danger. It had only one drawback: its sheer size and weight. Not every employee of the corporation could hold it in his hands. Fortunately the latest development of corporate engineers solved this problem. Meet the Firebug flamethrower. Just as powerful, but much smaller.

This little guy fits easily into any backpack and even an office worker can handle it. Its firepower is also amazing, you can incinerate multiple enemies in a matter of seconds. Don't forget the safety precautions, though!

Harpoon

db2e7beeb39e5fbf5f94fb991e099d26bca7a56a.png

Another new product from CRONUS engineers is the harpoon. This compact device will help you to shorten the distance between you and your opponent in seconds. If you prefer melee weapons for self-defense, a harpoon can help you turn the tides of the battle and shorten the distance with your opponent as much as possible.

Cryo grenade

a6a0488e879fde3b0a8366c1637f3d9e01b0a893.png

Another long-awaited update to your arsenal are cryo grenades that can turn your opponent into a block of ice for cocktails in mere seconds. This incredible invention is made possible by the combination of technology found under the Dome and the genius of Wesley Corporation engineers!

Grenades deal cold damage and affect an entire squad of enemies at once. This type of weapon is extremely useful in the battle against the defense systems of the Forefathers.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
https://steamcommunity.com/games/921800/announcements/detail/3031454320650712221

☠️ Accidents at the Concord station
CRONUS WEEKLY

Dear employees! Once again on your screens is the latest issue of the "CRONUS Newsletter". The company management is concerned about the series of accidents that occurred at the Concord station. Deceased recruits will forever remain in our hearts. The station administration has prepared a detailed report on what happened and will tell how to avoid similar situations in the future.

Attention! Under no circumstances try to repeat the described situations, it’s really dangerous.

Five recruits fell out of the landing pod

fc4dc3eb7c46b2bdcc69b61e47fe90e48d4acf12.png

Descent is the first thing that awaits a recruit under the Dome. Landing pods are designed by humanity's best engineers and use the power of the most advanced technology. But even the most rugged mechanisms are not immune to the negative effects of anomalies and the weather of the Dome. If during your descent you notice a malfunction or hear a strange sound, report it immediately to the experts.

Don’t try to repair the capsule yourself, and it’s certainly not advised to kick the door.

Cremated alive

3aaba7c40cd72613a1b27a125e7c2c033b9bf612.png

No one could have imagined such an incident. One of the recruits was cremated alive in a coffin. The news horrified all employees of the corporation. It was all due to laziness and idleness.

Unfortunately, some employees avoid work by hiding from guards. Many have been caught near vending machines or in toilets, gambling their savings. But who would have guessed that one of the employees would try to hide from prying eyes in a real coffin? By no means repeat that unfortunate man's mistake. And don't ever slack on your job. Remember, together we are building a bright future, and everyone have an important role to play.

Illegal exit from the station

4ef102dac58e3ebc826fbee2a94a7d44344010da.png

When you arrive at the station, you'll see a lot of special equipment you couldn't imagine in the outside world. Each unit is accounted for and under the strict control of leading engineers. To operate a vehicle, you need to undergo special training. And to leave the station, you need a special permit. Never try to go AWOL or leave the station without permission. Automated security turrets will go off instantly and shoot both you and the corporation's equipment. You’ll die for sure and your relatives will be fined for property damage.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
https://steamcommunity.com/games/921800/announcements/detail/3032581042481758025

️Emergency weather report
CRONUS WEEKLY

Dear subscribers! Once again the latest issue of the CRONUS Newsletter is on your screens. A storm warning has been issued for the Dome this week. All employees are required to exercise extreme caution and avoid venturing into the wastelands. We don't yet know what the increased natural activity is related to.

Mysterious Artifact

3f8b3e85fc3a8a4f219a5fe13c75ce16fbc8ef12.png

CRONUS Corporation has found an outstanding artifact. During another excavation at the Nashville Research Station, an artifact of impressive size was found. On the outside, it resembles a huge ball of energy. It is hard to imagine what opportunities it will open up to mankind. Perhaps it will help unlock the secrets of the forefathers and answer the most difficult science questions or maybe even become a source of inexhaustible energy. However, many scientists note the serious impact of the artifact on climate change. Our editorial staff will follow the progress of the research and keep you informed.

Increased abnormal activity

132848983c15e9f83ad14e7c5e14c23e1783f82b.jpg

The CRONUS Corporation is declaring a state of emergency due to increased anomalous activity. All employees are required to cancel expeditions and other planned outings until the situation improves. Do not count on high-tech equipment or protective suits. Even these can be destroyed in seconds by anomalies. Stay indoors.

Maelstrom went berserk

3932e2d2d34dcfb101e014ce33a2bcf0dc6b110a.png

Since the first days under the Dome, White Wing scientists have been observing one of the most mysterious anomalies — the Maelstrom. Until recently, it behaved quietly and stayed in one place, near the middle of the Dome. But after the discovery of a new artifact, the Maelstrom went berserk. It's too early to tell if these events are related. But one thing we know for sure, it's definitely not worth going near it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom