Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Escape From Ripag's Watch - A chaos Space Marine Quest

Andnjord

Arcane
Don't tell me baud is gone as well

:negative:
I have faith :obviously:
On the one hand, baud is a bro, on the other hand you are having faith in chaos.
JESH2V8.png

This is my work in progress desk, make of that what you want.

Andnjord

Arcane
As we're waiting for baud to find his way through the Warp, I might as well hi-jack this thread for a work in progress of my Abaddon.

Base layers have been done, some fun OSL on his cloack in the back using heavy body undiluted acrylics:

4no0spe.png

Going full on MARCO FRISONI for those familiar as an exercice as this is the first time I'm painting a large heroic model.

Andnjord

Arcane
Progress is working, one blurry picture at a time (takes me way too long to set the photo station to do it for work in progress pictures). Did the face first as it's the focal point of the mini (although I'll probably come back and give it more light once I see where the rest of the model ends up) and started working on the NNM gold trims.

lgwu2IE.png

Will I finish this miniature before baud comes back?

Last edited:

Andnjord

Arcane
Working in Progress.

Gold trims all in place, now grinding my way through the sea of details this big boy has before embarking on the last big three blocks, the black armour, the front and the back of the cloak.
I say "in place" because I'm always going back and forth adjusting stuff that I've already "done", so it feels wrong to say that a part is done.

LCysMen.png

czmIPma.png

n8HCSvr.png

wt2X29U.png

Will baud allow this desecration of his thread to continue unpunished?

Last edited:

Andnjord

Arcane
*Intermission*

x82SHZq.png
Commander, should I try again?

CvGGFPX.png
Keep hailing him, we need his support!

x82SHZq.png
This is the 73rd Cadian, remembrancer baud, please respond!

x82SHZq.png
Still nothing!

CvGGFPX.png
Keep trying!

8fIeGNR.png
There is...no need.

CvGGFPX.png
*gasp* Your Highness!

8fIeGNR.png
The Inquisition will take it from here, you may consider yourself relieved of your duties.

8fIeGNR.png
I'll have my...best men on the case, this baud of yours will be found in no time...

uk8OQCY.png
The trail is cold master, but we will find him.

8fIeGNR.png
I trust in your abilities...try not to damage him too much if possible.

34ohXHL.png
The Emperor protects!

8fIeGNR.png
Yes...the Emperor protects His loyal servants...pray that I do not find that your baud has been remiss in his own loyalty.

=I=

Thought for the day:
Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life.

All painted by yours truly of course.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom