Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Eternal Crusade (WH40K MMO)

Shame they make so much shovelware
this is something i don't understand.
several games are crap just by reading their design document already. a whole lot is clear they're going to be shit from pre-alpha stage. almost all the indies (but not only) i've recently tried most of the time i spent with them i was thinking "it's impossible no one tried this before and thought this was acceptable". either 99% of the developers are retarded, truly retarded, or the effort required to turn a profit is so gorram low no one working in the field cares.

Gerrard

Arcane
You really need to be quite delusional to be "proud of all the work" that went into this game.

Codex Year of the Donut
several games are crap just by reading their design document already. a whole lot is clear they're going to be shit from pre-alpha stage. almost all the indies (but not only) i've recently tried most of the time i spent with them i was thinking "it's impossible no one tried this before and thought this was acceptable". either 99% of the developers are retarded, truly retarded, or the effort required to turn a profit is so gorram low no one working in the field cares.
Templar Battleforce -- a game made by two brothers without a budget -- being a better WH40k game than most licensed WH40k games is amusing

TedNugent

Arcane
Considering GW literally took people who were making fan animations on Youtube for free, copyright claimed them, then is currently trying to sell them behind a paywalled subscription fee streaming service, this isn't shocking these days.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom