Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed EU3 Magna Mundi: Serbia Strong REMOVE KEBAB

Norfleet

Ethiopia! Ethiopia never gets any love, despite being the only African power to successfully resist European colonization.

Renegen

Arcane
Uesugi because I know from experience how awesome playing in that area of the map can be.

Cassidy

Arcane
Voting is over.... I'll only list the three most voted options:

0daae72707163639e3fa616597f58776e2f83e2e_full.jpg
: 7 votes

9547.jpg
: 4 votes

220px-Vlad_Tepes_002.jpg
3 votes(or 4 if it were to be more voted than REMOVE KEBAB)

Alright, I'll post the first update later. Meanwhile, enjoy this thread's official soundtrack:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXpj3x2oLho

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvalWJntmd4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf12nHhz5XM

Renegen

Arcane
This thread gonna be awesome.
Also, Ethiopia is FUCKING HARD! Everybody hates you, you have no friends, all your neighbors have different religions, a good part of your territory is full of heathens, you're all a bunch of backwards niggers, etc etc etc. The only good thing is that your starting leader is a 9-9-9 Chosen One.
I've been playing as Songhai recently and I had to give up because of to much save scumming and a 40 year long "Reneging the past" penalty, ARG.

My only advice to Cassidy if he isn't a Magna Mundi pro is to go super heavy on military. I've played as Ireland without any save scumming, I've played as 1 province Japanese clans and survived. Don't get cocky, you will have to go full military 1000% and only when you feel very safe can you invest in something else. It should also mesh well with remove kebab.

Cassidy

Arcane
Good thing Tupac is a real strong wizard who will help you kill the turk farm animal with rap magic.

Bosnia and Albania traitors come first, Serbia Orthodox Strong. REMOVE POPEMOLE FROM PREMISES!!!

Also, would you like some hiver cameos later?

Also if the Serbian potato style of writing in English is more bothersome than amusing, just complain about it.

=================

0daae72707163639e3fa616597f58776e2f83e2e_full.jpg
Bosnia, we will get you

EbWws.jpg

Serbia. Once much stronger nation, once ruled by glorious Tsar, guarded by the might of Byzantium. Now Byzantium gone, worst turk smell instead of Byzantum and Bosniak defectors spoiled unity of glorious Serbia, traitors converted to Catholicism and Serbia no longer united. Worst Turk invades Albania even now. Dreams of Serbia will not be forsaken for Turk worthless animal worst at war worst at everything one Serbian worth twenty Turks.

Turk scum Serbia strong enough to take over Albania first.

HEbr3.jpg

Turk scum oppress Bulgaria. Serbia strong not big. Serbia needs get bigger to free Bulgaria from Turk and traitors.

AQ8pW.jpg

Serbia small but strong, one day rid Balkans from worst scum. One day revenge for Orthodox Patriarch. One day... REMOVE KEBAB FROM CONSTANTINOPLE!

x6u2s.jpg

Serbia forts strong. Only Turk lovers get upset, damn them. Charging Turk animals weak, letting Turk beasts in large numbers waste years while seizing much Turk land with better soldiers and siege to force Turk scum to give up conquest is strong. Best offense against Turk is defense.

hpMWB.jpg

Blam! gnostic and catholic heresy from premises! Ready armies to invade Albania first than worst Turk.

B23UH.jpg

Too late, Albania hopeless. Worst Turk get Albania back to precious Mongolia. Good lesson to traitor against unity of Serbia now chew on Kebab traitors! No time Turk will get to us eventually.Other traitors of Serbia need lesson.

J1chC.jpg

Bosnia we will never forgeve you! Cetnik rascal! Montenegro only bros of Serbia.

45fYI.jpg

Bosnians die trying siege Moravian Serbia! Serbia Fort Strong! Bosnia fort fall first.

bI5UT.jpg

Serbia Strong victorious. Bosnia loses all battles. Swiss and Athenian allies worthless all NATO scum, no reach Serbia.

RSi77.jpg

Serbia strong enough no need more conscripts.

8R6UV.jpg

HAHA More Bosnian scum dead! Give up Bosnia we got you.

4MTrq.jpg

Serb will eat Bosnia vanquished foe rotten flesh first than let worthless feet of Bosnia soldiers step on our fort! Djuradj great king, true Serbian lead Serbia to victory against Bosnia and Turk!

U2Xpj.jpg

Moravian Serbia garrison not true Serbs. Garrison will be exiled to worst Turk land for cowards have no place in Serbia. Still we win war Bosnia fort fall soon.

cAZcH.jpg

Cetnik garrison genocide, best day of my life!

vGeDM.jpg

Bosnia not conquer Serbia. They will lose the war. Serbia glorious army readying to crush them and their land soon to be all conquered.

RofML.jpg

Bosnia now all conquered by Serbia and Montenegro bros, Bosnia armies soon crushed. Srbija cavalry surprise them!

ob4bl.jpg

910 Bosnia scum removed from premises. Great day for Serbia.

d5wl9.jpg

Serbia sheep wool worth more. Serbia print money to fund war. Serbia not bow to Jew usurer. Serbia economy strong no inflation.

rcTgL.jpg

Montenegro crush Bosnia first with Serb help, now Serbia finish job. Government is good and stable enough, stop lies start truth.

FGrXK.jpg

All Bosnia defeated now. Fools refuse surrender. Need to remove Cetnik from Srbija forts too.

s6idY.jpg

Montenegro bros but Serbia needs united. Once war over Serbia claim Montenegro throne.

fPkhy.jpg

Bosnia allies learn what allying with Cetnik scum bring. Athens now part of Serbia stronger Morea allly.

1RwAC.jpg

Remove incompetent from royal premises. Not enough cultural tradition or fund to hire best, but there be better army reformer.

EszkN.jpg

Serbia fight the good fight, with weapons and Tupac alive in Serbia [Intelligence]fight the good fight... with his voice.

DHZLh.jpg

Swiss worthless. Swiss care not about Bosnia, Bosnia gone.

7Sf1E.jpg

Bosnia your time is end!

Qk6Bg.jpg

Lithuania hitman strong, Lithuania hitman avenge Orthodox. Serbia can't spare to hire Lithuanian hitman but never forget.

oQWc7.jpg

Time to pay Bosnia.

BRgka.jpg

REMOVE POPEMOLE FROM PREMISES! JOIN BACK SRBIJA!

ad1NJ.jpg

Serbia strong! Wipe Bosnia clean of Catholic Popemole.

S02q8.jpg

Montenegro will join Serbia eventually. Worst Turk still fail to subjugate Hungary need but Serbia keep an eye on scum. Good for Serbia for Hungary and worst Turk continue at war. Once Montenegro bros join glory, then Italian scum still in Dalmatia and Ragusa, thus will be time to:

REMOVE SPAGHETTI FROM PREMISES

jonnypolen

Liturgist
Off to a good start, it seems. Soon, it will be time for the Turkish scum to pay for their crimes against the Orthodox! :x

jonnypolen

Liturgist
Is it too early to start nagging about the lack of updates? It's been a day already.

UPDAAAATE!!!:mob: Every second you delay the Turk will rape another orthodox baby!!!

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Should have annexed, the vassal/union mechanics in MM are a pain in the ass. Bad mistake, even rap magic might not be able to save you.

Every update better written REMOVE KEBAB style, it is your only hope.

Cassidy

Arcane
Should have annexed, the vassal/union mechanics in MM are a pain in the ass. Bad mistake, even rap magic might not be able to save you.

The joys of a blind LP!

In any case not blind enough for me to miss the "pirate raid" modifier in the province of Ragusa that clearly implies my plans of conquering it are not such a good idea.

On the other hand, the Kebab is deep in Hungarian territory and their border provinces with Srbija are lightly defended, when defended at all...

On the other hand I know I'm not Furious Flaming Faggot who can beat the Mamluks with the Knights of Rhodes.

So many strategic choices and all potentially suicidal. You'll see in the soon to come update which I picked.

:hmmm:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom