Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

EU4: Demise of Western Civilization or how I learned to love the machete

PART 7: ALL CHAOS ON THE EASTERN FRONT

kibq.jpg

Peace is concluded with Rum ceding the Caucasus as well as the holy land, including the rich city of Damascus.

g58s.jpg

The rest of the Caucasian provinces will be transferred to Georgia as soon as they finish dealing with any issues of overextension. Furthermore, a small amount of monetary aid is sent to strengthen the fledgling nation.

6dnk.jpg

Luzur and Commissar Draco, nothing to see here.

cbi2.jpg

It would take 9 years of dealing with bands of rebels in Georgia before Azerbaijan was transferred to them, turning them into a small regional power. They'll be a good shield against any attacks from the north in any case.

x4jr.jpg

w1hc.jpg

The Fatimids, once rulers of Egypt had truly fallen low, ruling nothing but a small strip of land near the Sinai desert. The invasion went fast and easy and was nothing to speak of.

eq4g.jpg

And thus the ground was prepared for another war between the Empire and the kebab, this time joined by Taurican race traitors, commissars draco and some african niggers.

t1uy.jpg

Imereti, the former Rumite capital, was another war goal and the last unredeemed clay of Georgia proper. King L1beral would, for once, contain his butthurt, despite rape gangs roaming his lands.

jfuj.jpg

Indeed, ITZ had come to Georgia, as everyone, from Russians and steppe kebab to proper kebab was eager to join the rape.

georgia_invaded.jpg

Thousands fled as pitiless rain of shells fell in the night and hordes of sandnigger machete gangs scanned the countryside for white eastern european wimminz none of which could be found in Georgia

xu5d.jpg

Meanwhile, in the real front, a large horde of kebabs attacked two Legions recovering from the Sinai campaign in Jerusalem. They could afford to lose no ground lest the holy city be desecrated by the hordes.

qeox.jpg

The battle would escalate into the major engagement of the war as both sides kept pouring in reinforcements, 5 Legions standing face to face with a force approaching 300.000 kebabs.

6kiy.jpg

The offensive into Egypt would continue, the legions mustering immediately and pursuing a fleeing force of 100.000 kebabs.

e1ur.jpg

They too would be defeated, their artillery suffering grevious losses but other than that, it was not much of a victory to speak of.

5zqe.jpg

Not wanting to push his luck, the Emprah concluded peace, only asking for the Sinai and the province of Imereti. The coalition of dracos, niggers and kebabs was already big enough, there was no need to drag more race traitors or muslims into it.

Peace, however, was not to last.

dyoe.jpg

The coalition soon fell apart. This chance had to be seized by the hairs while there was still time.

tns7.jpg

The legions crossed the Nile, storming every fortress in their way and forcing the small Rumite fleet out of it's port and into the broadsides of the imperial navy.

Few kebab ships survived for no imperial losses.

ecz8.jpg

The kebabs had however significant forces in Africa, no doubt armies meant to enslave the niggers dwelling beneath Ethiopia.

6eim.jpg

It did not take for a big clash to occur.

hmrf.jpg

Despite this victory, the situation was getting worse as more and more armies arrived from multiple directions.

wq4m.jpg

And disaster soon struck.

iux6.jpg

5 Legions were routed in two battles, effectively putting 2/3rds of the Imperial Army out of action for some months. Rum seemed to be able to keep pulling massive armies out of their asses as kebab faggotry reached unpreceded levels.

jo41.jpg

Taking full advantage of their victory, entire legions of them started spreading across the holy land while a massive horde was advancing towards Asia Minor.

eog4.jpg

The only hope of defeating this invasion was to draw them into Erzurum then reinforce the defenders from Chaldia and Dulkadir. 3 Legions might be able to pull this off if they took advantage of the mountains.

g9ar.jpg

The battle began in earnest as the horde crossed the river and fell upon the outnumbered legionaires. The brave patriots stood their ground and soon the reinforcements reached them, turning the fight around.

3tvi.jpg

The war was going badly. 5 Legions were still out of commission while ITZ was knocking at the door, the enirety of the roman east besieged by the rape gangs.

55rh.jpg

A numerous kebab army even tried to cross the Bosporus and attack Constantinople but were thankfully stopped. With the legions now recovering, a counter offensive could be launched.

uq2b.jpg

The large kebab horde was slaughtered in Erzurum, ending a significant threat to Armenia.

fiqn.jpg

It was time to clean up Anatolia of kebab.

7r04.jpg

It would be a long road to Alexandria.

juom.jpg

ye5u.jpg

With Asia Minor now safe, the offensive could move on to Syria.

z0y1.jpg

is98.jpg

Two large hordes blocked the path and the Legions began to remove them.

0wzl.jpg

l6yl.jpg

:incline:

kszy.jpg

But with manpower reserves running low and even greater hordes appearing to halt our progress, the future was uncertain.

odir.jpg

Gendarmes.jpg

The battle was decisive, with more than half the massive horde slaughtered and the rest routed. The path into Egypt was now open.

dqxe.jpg

It would not be long until Lower Egypt was roman once again.

qg9p.jpg

tumblr_lxflsz4NUZ1qkynm4.jpg

It would not be long before the Five Patriarchs took their seats again, restoring the Pentarchy and ruining the moral basis of Popemolism.

Christians would be united once again, but seeing as the majority of them were krauts, it was unsure whether this would be a good thing.

But there would be no celebrations.

z8as.jpg

Muslims-Riot-in-Packstan.jpg

975416-islamic-protest-in-the-streets-of-sydney.jpg

tmp2F10_thumb.jpg

YEP, YOU GUESSED IT.

Kashmir Slippers

Magister
I didn't know. I thought you were going to vassalize them, but I thought that only independent nations got their name on the map, so that was what confused me.

I think it was like that in EU3. I haven't touched EU4, so I wouldn't know how the UI works.

I didn't know. I thought you were going to vassalize them, but I thought that only independent nations got their name on the map, so that was what confused me.

I think it was like that in EU3. I haven't touched EU4, so I wouldn't know how the UI works.
Don't touch it at all.

Only reason I am doing this on EU4 is because Magna Mundi is lags like a motherfucker for me, reason unknown. At least this game will make a good victoria 2 port. (this is gonna be a mega-campaign, gonna finish with Darkest Hour or HOI3)

Updates will continue from Monday, when I am back home on my regular pc. This laptop runs EU4 with snail speed.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom