Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Euotopia! An online game with Ultima 5 inspired graphics

GandGolf

Augur
This was the first online game I ever played. If you don't mind retro graphics (or even prefer them) then this game is for you!
Go on quests! Kill monsters! Get loot! Take up crafting! Tame pets! And more!

If you decide to make an account tell them that Bugbo or Gandgolf sent you!
You can find the game at: Euotopia

GandGolf

Augur
Are there any multiplayer games that aren't real-time? It would be kind of lame if the whole world stops when a single player may go AFK for a break or something.

Helton

Arcane
Not to infringe on your edge, SS, but you realize what subforum you're in, don't you?

If you're coming to the MMO subforum looking for turn-based games you might actually be retarded.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
There are a lot of them. A recent dungeon crawler, Doofus, and Wakfu for a couple examples.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
I didn't realize Gandgolf posted here. I was just googling old ultima ls online going from 6 backwards and this popped up for 5. Hmmm... go figure. I need to pop on EUO my next mobile cycle as i ate my data to nothing.... downloading stuff. <.<! Yeah... stuff. !>.>

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Granamyr hit 1k on Thanksgiving. TargetDummy is level 720 so maybe I'll give the dummy some level up love. Only 280 levels.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Well, I finally got my near 12 year old alt up to 1k. I had lost interest in George but now he's finally a MONKEY KING

mcVDUXc.jpg

WAhHr4b.png

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
I now have 14 Level 1,000 Perma Death Alts

Characters on PD:​

Characters​

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom