Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Europa Universalis IV: Women in History coming tomorrow

Whisky

The Solution
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera
Tags: DLC; Europa Universalis IV; Paradox Interactive

ForumWomen.jpg

To celebrate International Women's Day, Paradox will be releasing a free Europa Universalis IV DLC called, "Women in History."

• One Hundered new events for important women in history such as Queen Elizabeth I, Caterina Sforza and Sophie Germain.
  • Female advisors can appear at your court in place of their male counterparts.
  • Female portaits for all 22 advisor types in the game.

The DLC will be released tomorrow and as already mentioned, will be 100% free.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Well, it does increase the number of clone variants in government.

I think the bigger question is whether or not there's women variants for all cultural portrait types, or only mighty whitey.

oscar

Arcane
Some events for when you have a queen could be cool. I.e choosing between prospective suitors (abroad and from international friends and rivals) or going the Elizabeth celibacy path.

Luzur

Good Sir
Some events for when you have a queen could be cool. I.e choosing between prospective suitors (abroad and from international friends and rivals) or going the Elizabeth celibacy path.

It is kinda wierd but i never had a Queen in my latest 2 gameplays, is the chance for a female heir patched out or is my game just derped? (naturally i play as Sweden, but Sweden had Queens too.)

mondblut

Arcane

mondblut

Arcane
Well, it does increase the number of clone variants in government.

I think the bigger question is whether or not there's women variants for all cultural portrait types, or only mighty whitey.

There were any women in non-white history?

There is non-white history?

Of course. Non-white history of butthurt and being pwned. :smug:

And by the way... [in the voice of an annoying CK2 larper purist] the game's called Europa Universalis. What's with all those playable coloreds?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom