Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Everybody has the same avatar!

Sunsetspawn

Arcane
High-five, DU!

ibj7759Joi2bZx.gif
Wait wait wait, when did Gus slap Shawn?

Night Goat

The Immovable Autism
Patron
No Fun Allowed
Codex 2013 Codex 2014
I really hope that Horikita Maki googles herself and finds this site. I don't know if she googles herself, but if I were her I'd google myself several times a day.

Cassidy

Arcane
Site Feedback should be renamed to Wish Granter

DU's ultimate wish(?):

Awor's:

Vaarna's(?):

skyway's:

JarlFrank's

It is almost like there was a DU behind that.

mondblut

Arcane
It was funny for like five minutes.

It will gradually become funny again once people start to cry and threaten to leave. Since we're already at the "ok, not funny anymore, please revert DU" stage, I give it two days for the first spergian wall of text explaining why the Codex is going down the toilet.

horikita_maki.png
uguu~

By now I believe half the codex has adblocked that gookface, and in two days, everyone will. So no more avatars, big deal.

TheWesDude

Arcane
Patron
How the hell did you gets yours back.

no, you see because everyone voted no on my poll to have my avatar restored, DU decided to troll the whole codex by changing everyone else's avatar to mine except for me.

of course i actually enjoy this as i see everyone's avatar as one i like whereas i have a big ugly red one.

but thats fine with me. i get to see my avatar everywhere rather than just on my posts.

EG

Nullified
It was funny for like five minutes.

It will gradually become funny again once people start to cry and threaten to leave. Since we're already at the "ok, not funny anymore, please revert DU" stage, I give it two days for the first spergian wall of text explaining why the Codex is going down the toilet.

horikita_maki.png
uguu~

By now I believe half the codex has adblocked that gookface, and in two days, everyone will. So no more avatars, big deal.
Not a bad idea . . .

Done.

The adblock solution is not ideal, my issue is less that I have to look at an attractive female's face, and more that I don't get to judge people by their avatar selection, or be judged by mine.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
of course i actually enjoy this as i see everyone's avatar as one i like whereas i have a big ugly red one.

but thats fine with me. i get to see my avatar everywhere rather than just on my posts.
You know, I can fix that.

Now you really do get to see your avatar everywhere, not just on your posts!

Unwanted

Hornawkawk

Unwanted
I think I would like to see a screenshot of TheWesDude 's perspective on the codex right now :troll:

I almost got used to actually reading people's nicknames after three days.

Monty

Arcane
Googling 'Horikita Maki Fan Forum' it seems Codex now dominates the top 10 search results.

And rapidly rising on just 'Horikita Maki Fans' too.

If she does ever google herself she'll have somewhat surreal experience if she ends up here...

LundB

Mistakes were made.
Considering she'd probably be searching "堀北真希", that's rather unlikely I'm afraid.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom