Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Everybody has the same avatar!

Monty

Arcane
Considering she'd probably be searching "堀北真希", that's rather unlikely I'm afraid.
True, but hope she doesn't completely forget us, her international fans!

Unwanted

Hornawkawk

Unwanted
Well let's crank this bitch up into hyperdrive by talking about the 堀北真希 while we're thinking about the 堀北真希 and reading about 堀北真希 while we eat the 堀北真希 and sing songs about 堀北真希 and write bitchin fan fic about 堀北真希 while we 堀北真希 the 堀北真希 in the 堀北真希 on top of the 堀北真希 which is really just a 堀北真希 where 堀北真希 has already been 堀北真希 for 堀北真希 堀北真希 堀北真希 堀北真希 堀北真希 堀北真希 堀北真希 堀北真希 堀北真希 堀北真希

堀北真希が、売り切れの娼婦であり、彼女が一方向のもの特別な才能のないハックとポーズをとって、このようなツールのように見えた、私は彼女が悪い寿司や金型から食中毒を取得したいと考えています。

グーグル翻訳で英語に戻って翻訳するとき、これらがあってもリモートで理解できるだろうか..

Aeschylus

Swindler
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
堀北真希が、売り切れの娼婦であり、彼女が一方向のもの特別な才能のないハックとポーズをとって、このようなツールのように見えた、私は彼女が悪い寿司や金型から食中毒を取得したいと考えています。

グーグル翻訳で英語に戻って翻訳するとき、これらがあってもリモートで理解できるだろうか..
マキちゃんいじめるなよ!(>_<)

(Oh god the pain.)

TheWesDude

Arcane
Patron
You know, I can fix that.

Now you really do get to see your avatar everywhere, not just on your posts!

ahhh yes but DU now it has lost the impact it had. when you set everyones visible avatar to Maki it had more impact than setting everyones visible avatar to the guardian.

you are slippin DU!

AstroZombie

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin
iEp04VTjYpVCE.png

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
Considering that google adjusts search results depending on sites you visit, I'm not sure if it's same for everyone.

Micmu

Magister
Not mine, as I actively block all cookies and javascript and all external calls to google.com (from other sites) unless I explicitly use their search engine directly. Fukk those trackers.
For "Horikita Maki fan forum" the codex is 1st on the list, but for just "Horikita Maki" it's nowhere near the top (lost somewhere above 60 or so).

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
You know, I can fix that.

Now you really do get to see your avatar everywhere, not just on your posts!

ahhh yes but DU now it has lost the impact it had. when you set everyones visible avatar to Maki it had more impact than setting everyones visible avatar to the guardian.

you are slippin DU!

Only you see the Guardian bro, rest of us still see adorable Maki-Maki. :lol:

マキ·マキは、最高のアイドルです!嫌いを無視。彼らも、彼らは知らないのか分からない

どこでも甘いだけの完璧なガールフレンドのメンタリティは、天国のようなカワイイ初段真紀·マキピュアで美しいです

ウェス男は少し不気味な、良い仲間です。マキは、コーデックスであなたの愛を授けるてください!

tarkin

Augur
Wasteland 2
This is how i feel about this whole ordeal:

shit, piss, fuck, cunt, cocksucker, motherfucker, and tits.

Thank you.

PS. Gif bak avatard.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member

you are slippin DU!
Log-out.

Look again.

:smug:

L'ennui

Magister
I log in to the Codex after an extended tour of duty in Real Life(tm) and I FIND THIS SHIT???

I suspect DU is secretly the CEO of a pitchfork and torches supplier. Well played, Mr. DU, well played.

TheWesDude

Arcane
Patron
DarkUnderlord

when i look at threads i see everyones avatar as the guardian pic

but others have said they still see the maki pic except for my avatar which shows as the guardian

someone else

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I like Maki in Hanazakari no Kimitachi e (花ざかりの君たちへ). Much better than Maeda Atsuko's (前田敦子) 2011 remake. It introduced to me the meaning of ikemen.
maeda4.jpg
vs
Hanazakari-no-Kimitachi-e.png

Maki is more かわいい! <3 <3

I didn't recognise Maki in Nobuta wo Produce. She hides her face too much in that, it is also such a depressing show.
Anybody watched Pilot yet? How is it?

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom