Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Evil protagonist Rpgs

Drikaukal

What games did you think makes you feel like an evil or morally ambigous main character the best? I know the usual suspects, like NWN HOTU campaing, Tyranny, Overlord 1 and 2, and Bloodlines, but im looking at the very niche ones, or the overlooked, even those with an evil path that people dont talk about as much.

Vatnik Wumao
Dragon Age: Origins. No dichotomous good vs evil morality system and plenty of choices which are morally reprehensible (e.g. supporting Branka in light of what she has done, as well as little things such as killing the prisoner and/or the wounded soldier at Ostagar).

Drikaukal

I played Dragon age: Origins, and is still one of my favorite rpgs of all times. (Morrigan best waifu, i regret nothing)
I tried Jade empire but couldnt quit get the combat system, still pretty fun rpg.
Nwn2 mask of the betrayer kind of dissapointed me in the end. I really though the story would conclude in you destroying the wall of atheists (i dont remember its real name) but it take another turn.
So that leaves us with Fallout 2, wich i tried but couldnt get used to its mechanics, but will try again in the future, and Inquisitor, wich i have in my steam library from a sale and still have to end it. Thanks to all!

octavius

Arcane
Patron
Natuk. You play a band of orcs, goblins and ogres. The final showdown...let's just say it felt right.
Great game for combatfags, storyfags are better off reading a book.

buffalo bill

Arcane
Infra Arcana
If you win, you join Nyarlathotep to stride the world to sow death and madness.

ADOM
Various evil quests, and various evil endings

Fallout
Side with the mutants, lead them to the vault (or is this the good ending?)

Serpent in the Staglands
Lots of options for evil characters, and doing any of them locks you into the evil ending.

Ninjerk

Arcane
I played Dragon age: Origins, and is still one of my favorite rpgs of all times. (Morrigan best waifu, i regret nothing)
I tried Jade empire but couldnt quit get the combat system, still pretty fun rpg.
Nwn2 mask of the betrayer kind of dissapointed me in the end. I really though the story would conclude in you destroying the wall of atheists (i dont remember its real name) but it take another turn.
So that leaves us with Fallout 2, wich i tried but couldnt get used to its mechanics, but will try again in the future, and Inquisitor, wich i have in my steam library from a sale and still have to end it. Thanks to all!
Get out.

Drikaukal

Thank you all for your answer, except Wulfric, who doenst liked my bisexual bull person.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom