Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Exitium deleting posts now...

Self-Ejected

dojoteef

Self-Ejected
Well it seems that Exitium's been getting more and more ornery when someone types a comment he doesn't like. It's gotten to the point where he does things like deleting posts.

Exitium started a new thread on WoW, despite there already being a thread that he started not too long ago called WoW Goes Gold & Mass Idiocy. He posts a question regarding what people's impressions of WoW are. So a few people postulate that Exitium must actually like WoW despite he bashes it since he shows an uncanny nack for always bringing the topic up; those posts are deleted. He claims he deleted posts that are off-topic. That doesn't sound off-topic. We are simply positing what we believe to be Exitium's impressions of WoW, given his previous posts.

I can only hope he doesn't start deleting more posts and threads, or else this is going to get very lame. I wonder how long this thread is going to live. Probably not long if Exitium gets his way, despite the fact that it is in the General Discussion Forum, where the purpose of the forum is given as: "Talk about whatever you like that isn't CRPG , MMORPG, strategy or space sim related." I take that to mean, even discussing Exitium.

So I ask, is this the start of an Exitium power trip or not. Is it that I'm overacting that my posts, along with others posts, were deleted. Let the debate BEGIN!

WARNING WARNING POSSIBLE FLAMING TO ENSUE WARNING WARNING

Sol Invictus

Erudite
You really like whining, don't you? I created the thread to find out people's impressions of the retail game not to listen to you bitch about me. I don't know why you have to start this bullshit with me on every thread I'm participating in.

Does this subject even deserve its own thread? It's getting really old.

Shut the fuck up already.

Self-Ejected

dojoteef

Self-Ejected
Damn, over 60% of your post was off-topic Exitium, I think it requires a delete :D.

Self-Ejected

dojoteef

Self-Ejected
And when you wipe the thread, aren't the posts deleted? Despite the technicalities, there were posts now those posts no longer exist.

We're just giving you a hard time Exitium. It's really funny how you get so worked up and take it so seriously. Whenever I imagine Volourn when he gets on his rants, I see a cornered beast hunched over a keyboard, hair in disarray, spittle flying from his lips as he curses the computer while he types out his response. I got that very same image with you regarding your recent bent ever since HL2 and Bloodlines came out.

Volourn hope you're not too offended :D.

Sol Invictus

Erudite
Eh. All I did was wipe a 2-reply thread that consisted of nothing but flames and restarted it. I'm not going to ban anyone or delete any big threads.

Ap_Jolly

Liturgist
Yes, a nice little forum you can show your mother because, hey, "let's not talk about what's interesting to you, let's talk about what's interesting to ME".

Precisely the reason why other forums suck balls.

POOPERSCOOPER

Prophet
I'm glad more and more people starting to realize it because it just bites exitium in the ass when more people see it. What he is doing is nothing new.

Lets not forget he DELETED LlamaGods account because of trash talk on IRC, Llama had some 1700 posts and I think he has under a 100 now. ITS A CONSPIRACY I SAY>

LETS THE TRUTH BE HEARD

Sheriff05

Liturgist
dojoteef said:
Well it seems that Exitium's whaaa, whaa

Exitium started whaaa, whaaa, whaa

I can only hope he doesn't start whaaa, whaa, whaaa

Why is it that people show up here for a month, spam a few hundred posts attempting to "enlightening" us with their genius personal opinion, Then go piss all over themselves crying about some regulars behavior. Please stick your complaints about Exitium straight up your ass. Normally when someone here has a problem with Exitium, ( or anyone else) they respond to them directly and not with some lame net nanny bullshit. I just don't get the mentality of you people who show up here thinking they're somehow obligated to challenge the Codex status quo. If you can't figure out what the program is here, you really need to either shut the fuck up or better yet go back to whatever forum hatched you. I'll gladly take Exitium at his very worst any day over some spamming crybaby twit from of all places Purdue.

Self-Ejected

dojoteef

Self-Ejected
You're quite the congenial fella aren't you Sheriff :D.

And I think you got my quote wrong, one to few whaas, :wink:

Seriously though, check out my third post in this thread as to my feelings on the situation. Like I said giving Exitium a hard time is the in thing this month. Heck, just check a lot of the more recent threads you'll get the picture.

I think the problem is Volourn has been trying to be civil, so someone has to get shat on, LOL.

Otaku_Hanzo

Erudite
Sheriff is Sheriff. Simple as that. In the year and one month I've been here (minus a few months unintentional hiatus), he's always been the way he is. You either love him, hate him, hate to love him, or love to hate him. You choose. Personally, while I do believe he tends to overdo it at times, I've got respect for his "all guns blazing" attitude. It's not something I could do, or would want to do. But, hey, we all have our quirks. ;)

Sheriff05

Liturgist
dojoteef said:
Seriously though, check out my third post in this thread as to my feelings on the situation. . .

Why?, I couldn't get past the sanctimonius attention spamming troll of your FIRST post.
Seriously using Exitium for a scapegoat to start a flamefest is annoyingly tired and lame.
Myself and many others argue with Exitium all the time, but no one that isn't a wet in the crotch punk goes trolling with a thread like this. I don't know what shit hole of a forum
sparked your interest in the Codex that you felt the urge to come and drop 200 + posts on us in the last 30 days, but around here people get held accountable for the stupid shit they do and say...maybe it will take a nice big "TROLL" or "DUMBFUCK" under your name to give you a more obvious hint, but I guess that will be up to Exitium..woops :lol:

Otaku, I feel the love bro, Peace :wink:

Self-Ejected

dojoteef

Self-Ejected
I've never been one for forums, in fact this is the first forum I've ever joined, sorry if my etiquette isn't up to snuff for you Sherrif.

As for arguing with Exitium, well I got a post deleted for supposedly being off-topic, so I figured I'd start a thread where I could be on-topic. I guess Exitium's seemed to be extremely pissy ever since Bloodlines and HL2 came out since quite a few don't want to agree with him about the two games.

And if it'll make you happy Sheriff, let's just bury this thread and get back to bickering as usual. I got my point across, which is all I really wanted.

Sol Invictus

Erudite
Sheriff's right on the dime. We might not agree all the time and we might even be completely venomous to each other but we've got an understanding: this shit is lame.

Spazmo

Erudite
Yeah, because deleting posts and people when you dont like them is really a-ok. Why it's perfectly normal! Just the other day I went and deleted a few threads because they didn't really work with the forum's feng shui.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Spazmo said:
Why it's perfectly normal! Just the other day I went and deleted a few threads because they didn't really work with the forum's feng shui.
That feng shui part is priceless. :lol: Too bad I already have a signature.

The Exar

Liturgist
Exitium said:
Bitching and moaning. It's all you're good at, Spazmo. It'd be nice if you actually did anything for the site.
Aren't you good friends? Just hug and forget this shameful thread! You're acting like kids!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom