Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

F U Crispy

Repressed Homosexual
https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/will-you-get-a-covid-19-vaccine.134953/page-1017

So a circle jerk is allowed in my own thread, where people can post the same extremely dubious misinformation and innuendo over and over again from the shadiest sources out there, the most opportunistic, intellectually dishonest "scientists" on the Web that are being universally reviled and debunked by all credible public health experts, yet I am not allowed to retort it? Yet I get blamed when attempting to correct it, standing against all?

I have a family and do not even post all that much anymore, so it really doesn't matter to me, it's meaningless in and of itself. I however do not appreciate the precedent it sets. Since when on the Codex freedom of expression had only been allowed for one side of a given issue, that of the mob rule? That's simply wrong.

Please, someone explain to me why posting videos supporting vaccination and boosters is a nuisance, but posting hundreds of tweets and substacks from Alex Berenson and Robert Malone is the rightful thing to do. I'm waiting.

tumblr_msyb2uD7fU1snexhzo1_500.png

Last edited:
Repressed Homosexual
Crispy you scoundrel, you cretin, you backstabber, come here and answer my question. Why the fuck are hundreds and hundreds of pages of stupid posts about anti-vaccine garbage are fine and dandy, but somehow I'M not?

There's no way, NO WAY in hell that you actually rationalize it. You're just being a bully. You pathetic 50 years-old virgin. Get a life!

You advise the others to not read the thread if they don't like it, yet YOU KEPT READING IT YOURSELF. See any contradiction here?

I've supported accurate information amid conflicting data that was very difficult to interpret accurately and did my very best to advise others about the importance of vaccination in a relentlessly hostile environment for more than two years. And this is how I am thanked.

Last edited:

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Crispy you scoundrel, you cretin, you backstabber, come here and answer my question. Why the fuck are hundreds and hundreds of pages of stupid posts about anti-vaccine garbage are fine and dandy, but somehow I'M not?

There's no way, NO WAY in hell that you actually rationalize it. You're just being a bully. You pathetic 50 years-old virgin. Get a life!

You advise the others to not read the thread if they don't like it, yet YOU KEPT READING IT YOURSELF. See any contradiction here?

I've supported accurate information amid conflicting data that was very difficult to interpret accurately and did my very best to advise others about the importance of vaccination in a relentlessly hostile environment for more than two years. And this is how I am thanked.
:hmmm:

somerandomdude

Learned
https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/will-you-get-a-covid-19-vaccine.134953/page-1017

Please, someone explain to me why posting videos supporting vaccination and boosters is a nuisance, but posting hundreds of tweets and substacks from Alex Berenson and Robert Malone is the rightful thing to do. I'm waiting.
Are you even getting paid for shilling? If so, how much, and what are the terms/conditions for getting paid to shill on the internet for big pharma? Inquiring minds would like to know.

Repressed Homosexual

Are you even getting paid for shilling? If so, how much, and what are the terms/conditions for getting paid to shill on the internet for big pharma? Inquiring minds would like to know.

salaciousbcrumb is the one who started this meme almost two years ago. I don't have a clue, but he seems to know how this stuff works. So why don't you ask him?

Repressed Homosexual
Still not sure if hopelessly retarded or a troll. Would a troll get butthurt for being denied his trolling?

I've gotten 4 doses of Moderna vaccine, and I booked an appointment for a 5th dose in December, this time choosing the Pfizer one, because in Canada it has been updated to the BA4/5 strains, whereas Moderna is tailored to BA.1.

I'm not only talking the talk, but also walking the walk. I really believe it in.

somerandomdude

Learned

salaciousbcrumb is the one who started this meme almost two years ago. I don't have a clue, but he seems to know how this stuff works. So why don't you ask him?

The reason I asked that question is because I was giving you the benefit of the doubt that maybe you were doing this for some extra disposable income or something? Because you did push this shit for over 2 years, by your own admittance. I hope you got paid for this multi-year (((effort))).

Repressed Homosexual

The reason I asked that question is because I was giving you the benefit of the doubt that maybe you were doing this for some extra disposable income or something? Because you did push this shit for over 2 years, by your own admittance. I hope you got paid for this multi-year (((effort))).

I posted it in because I wanted to find out the truth.

somerandomdude

Learned
Still not sure if hopelessly retarded or a troll. Would a troll get butthurt for being denied his trolling?

I've gotten 4 doses of Moderna vaccine, and I booked an appointment for a 5th dose in December, this time choosing the Pfizer one, because in Canada it has been updated to the BA4/5 strains, whereas Moderna is tailored to BA.1.

I'm not only talking the talk, but also walking the walk. I really believe it in.

I think you got those jabs because homosexuals like you enjoy getting boosted in more ways than just one. It must have been really exciting for you, no?

Repressed Homosexual

:hmmm:

You're like Stingray from Cobra Kai. And guess what? Stingray didn't become cool in the gang, Stringray was still the lowest of the low after what he had done.

Being a bully to be "one of the boys" doesn't make you one of the boys nor does it magically earn you respect. It only makes you pathetic.

Last edited:
Repressed Homosexual
Not this again. I'm happily married to a woman and we have a four year old daughter. I don't fantasize about men, only about women.

My wife has been in the hospital for more than two weeks for a surgery. I've been guarding our daughter all by myself since then. Dealing with her cries when mommy has to leave abruptly after a short visit. Putting her to sleep and staying next to her until she falls asleep.

I turn to the RPG Codex for fun discussions and entertainment and to forget all these worries about my wife's health. And what do I get? I literally get a kick in the rear.

And why? Because a pathetic person wanted to look cool in front of other losers over the Internet. You really don't have anything else going for you Crispy, don't you? What kind of well-adjusted person would have to resort to that to obtain some form of validation?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom