Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fable III

Hümmelgümpf

Arbiter
http://kotaku.com/5340547/liveblogging- ... conference
Is it just me, or has Molyneux been showing an unusual fondness of touching children lately?
Imagine hearing the cries from a young child in a house. You as a hero, a ruler, you storm into that house to save that child. Dynamic Touch will add more to saving that child than simply pressing A to save them, letting you feel the interaction of picking them up, pulling them away, saving them from a burning house. Being able to touch people as a ruler and see how they react, that's what we want.
:hahano:

Data4

Arcane
Yet another thread on that Project Natal presentation everyone's seen a thousand times already? Ok, cool.

EDIT: DOH! Apparently, this be some new shit.

Andhaira

Arcane
Moleyneux is up to his old tricks. This time its about touching.

CrimsonAngel

Prophet
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Okay Molyneux this is starting to freak me out.

First we had the 8 year old "interactive" Natal thing and now he wants to reach out and touch people....

Creepy....

Ignoring the 'Touch People' gimmick we'll be doing instead of break-dancing for random strangers, sounds like the rest is usual Molyneaux fare;

Somewhat neat idea that makes you imagine interesting scenarios...helped along by amazing things Peter says along the course of development...

...and then it's time for the game to come out, and 75% of the features have been ripped away, and those still there are a shell of their hype glory.

Deleted member 7219

They aren't very good, but they're fun games to mess around in. The Fable games suit the console generation just right.

Trithne

Erudite
Is Molenuex talking again? Someone stop him from doing that shit.

Also, getting kinda creepy there Petey.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Molyneux hype talk, usually including:
- dogs
- children
- romance
- farts
- touching
- marriage
- all of these combined; orgy ensues

Black

Arcane
Nice, maybe now Molyneux will be able to fully show us his knowledge of touching children.

JudasIscariot

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014
Ever since I have played Fable I I have lost all faith in Peter Molyneux. That game was like an RPG made by a drunken fraternity dipshit. Fable III looks to be the same goddamn thing only shinier.

Turok

Erudite
I dont like fable 1
I dont like fable 2
Why i am reading a post of fable 3?
I guess to show that i consider all fable games shit.
Who know.
What do you think?

Black

Arcane
These days every shit goes in the General RPG discussion.

Fat Dragon

Arbiter
DriacKin said:
JarlFrank said:
I'm still waiting for Fable 2 PC. It's quite likely to be released somewhen this/next year.

Has it even been announced yet?
Nope. I really doubt the game will ever be ported to pc. Anyways, looking forward to hearing more about this game. First two were decent action/adventure games and both had incredible soundtracks.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom