Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout 4 is more rpg then cyberkang 2077

Butter

Arcane
Patron
Most of the Codex seems to fall between indifferent and and disdainful on the Cyberpunk question though.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
v46cIm5.png

Nifft Batuff

Prophet
Following the same reasoning of this journos, Fallout 4 is better than The Witcher 3 too. I am not sure other zoomers will appreciate that offence to their beloved RPG.

Takamori

Learned
Its like a retard WWE match and OP just entered to turn into a 3 way.
My turd is better than this turd haha eat it CODEX!
:hmmm:

DeepOcean

Arcane
Both companies are competing to be the best at being Bethesda, so while they do that, I really dont care.

Generic-Giant-Spider

TODD HOWARD SHOWS EUROJANKERS HOW TO REALLY MAKE SOME GOOD SHIT, PAL!

Well, yeah, but the choice is between F4's bowl of shit, and CP 2077's bowl of shit with glass in it, so obviously I'll take F4's bowl of shit.

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
Every society gets the trash that they deserve. Lamenting about this is like complaining about the weather.

lycanwarrior

Scholar
That's not saying much, especially considering how many people complained about the dumbed-down RPG mechanics in FO4...

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
I made this comment in the Cyberpunk thread, that Fallout 4 actually has a good bit of C&C in the main questline and related faction quests. In one playthrough you'll smuggle a scientist out for the Brotherhood and repair their big robot, while in another you'll steal one of their vertibirds and blow their blimp base up. That's good stuff Cyberpunk absolutely lacks.

That said most of Fallout 4's side missions don't really offer much of this, outside some minor flavor. Of course Cyberpunk offers barely any story at all in its sidequests, so one again Fallout 4 wins I guess.

Also Fallout 4's main quest isn't a fucking movie 90% of the time.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom