Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout 4 - mods thread

Self-Ejected

Kazuki

Self-Ejected
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/3857/?

3857-1-1449016122.jpg

3857-7-1449016117.jpg

3857-4-1449016119.jpg

markec

Twitterbot
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Dead State Project: Eternity Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Loverslab is already making this game better

Idiot Savant to Idiot Slut

Tired of randomly laughing like a retard with the Idiot Savant perk? Why not moan like a horny slut instead? This mod does that and much much more! I know your a pervert, you know your a pervert. You NEED this perverted mod, download it and turn your character into a moaning idiot slut today!

What does it do?

• This mod changes the name of the perk "Idiot Savant" to "Idiot Slut".
  • It changes the annoying laughs into sexy slut moans.
  • It changes the Idiot savant figure that pops up on your screen into a horny slut.
  • It changes the description of the perk to: "You're not stupid! Just... horny. Randomly receive 3x XP from any action, and the lower your Intelligence, the greater the chance."

Optional Effects (Choose one)

Download a main file before any of the optional files. Then replace the old Idiot Slut.esp file with the a optional version of the Idiot Slut.esp.

• Idiot Slut Increased Proc Rate: Increase the proc rate of the perk. This will result in allot more moaning and by allot, I mean your character will be constantly moaning!
  • Intellectual Slut: Reverse the perk, the higher your intelligence is the more likely it will proc. The perk name will be changed from "Idiot Slut" to "Intellectual Slut".

5dSFSO2.gif

Alternative Picture (the one you download is not censored and you will see both the pussy and the asshole)
vdDyf5F.gif

ArchAngel

Arcane
GAMEPLAY MODS:

- Survival rebalance - no buff to damaga from enemies (was x2) - no debuff to your damage (was x0.5), thanks to this you keep survival low health regen via meds
I think I will need to use this, it is retarted how enemies are bullet sponges. Probably the main reason is that when your damage is 0.5 any armor they carry destroys your damage value even more.
I noticed I do decent damage vs enemies with no armor like Ghouls. Even armorless super mutants die fast.

And enemy damage could be a big stronger on Hard where I play now, I will probably just remove 0.5x for player and keep enemy damage at x1.75 instead of x2.0. Anyone know what is enemy damage buff currently for hard?

typical user

Arbiter
Any way to remove the FOV change while running?

Game has different FOV settings for a lot of stuff. I've seen a mod that center camera in TPP. You should check it out to see what command you need to inject into Fallour4.ini to adjust FOV while sprinting.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
GAMEPLAY MODS:

- Survival rebalance - no buff to damaga from enemies (was x2) - no debuff to your damage (was x0.5), thanks to this you keep survival low health regen via meds
I think I will need to use this, it is retarted how enemies are bullet sponges. Probably the main reason is that when your damage is 0.5 any armor they carry destroys your damage value even more.
I noticed I do decent damage vs enemies with no armor like Ghouls. Even armorless super mutants die fast.

And enemy damage could be a big stronger on Hard where I play now, I will probably just remove 0.5x for player and keep enemy damage at x1.75 instead of x2.0. Anyone know what is enemy damage buff currently for hard?

333-0-1447451102.png

I recommend just get a mod to make both player n enemy do 2x dmg in legendary.

Zerginfestor

Learned
Curious about that armorsmith mod that's apparently really popular, but sadly, the author makes little attempt into instructing on how to install it manually, as the outfit I like, Drifter outfit, would look pretty nifty with combat armor on the arms. Anyone who's uh...playing for free like I knowhow to get that properly installed?

NotAGolfer

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
I definitely need a mod that revives those dead trees everywhere. I installed one that recolors a lot of textures to make grass, some ground patches and plants look greener, but those trees are still bugging me. This one here is still too half-baked though.
Dead trees just don't make sense, not 10 years after the fallout and neither 200. Okay, most things in FO4 don't make sense but this is one is really breaking my immershun.

Still, real pretty game, and more fun to hike in than Skyrim (since the POIs are more varied):
L5skXGC.jpg

B4yXDPn.jpg

See those buildings over there. You can climb them.
Your dog will use them to base jump without parachute btw. It's a feature.

Last edited:
Pretty neat Synth/Super Mutant battle in there, too. Ventured in and heard it raging in the background while I poked around for salvage.

"I'm afraid I will be forced to kill you."

"Ha! You can try, puny thing! I. AM. SUPER MUTANT."

Last edited:

NotAGolfer

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Yeah, the super mutants won. I guess they are supposed to, one of them was of the legendary variety. Had to slow him down with frag mines and when his legs were crippled I finished him off with my sword. For some reason super mutants have incredibly good eyesight and ears in this game, I have a hard time sneaking up on them.
The Polymer Labs nearby are worth a visit too btw.

Already did it, and complained that the reward for completing the quest the 'right' way should be something the Brotherhood would covet, but nothing will come of it in-game.

baturinsky

Arcane
Yeah, the super mutants won. I guess they are supposed to, one of them was of the legendary variety. Had to slow him down with frag mines and when his legs were crippled I finished him off with my sword. For some reason super mutants have incredibly good eyesight and ears in this game, I have a hard time sneaking up on them.
The Polymer Labs nearby are worth a visit too btw.
Chameleon mod on all gear helps with sneaking a lot. But then they start to detect you by footsteps. So you may have to switch to slow sneaking (caps lock toggles) and/or get last Stealth perk level.

Lhynn

Arcane
GAMEPLAY MODS:

333-0-1447451102.png

Game improves quite a lot with survival rebalance, fights are over fast. The problem is that the AI is so retarded and survival is so easy, that the difficulty takes a nosedive because enemies can no longer take every bullet in the magazine to the face.
I got the more legendary enemies mod, which keeps fights interesting because legendary enemies autofull heal at random and can usually oneshot you, the problem being that in a couple hours youll be swimming in legendaries.

RK47

Patron
GAMEPLAY MODS:

333-0-1447451102.png

Game improves quite a lot with survival rebalance, fights are over fast. The problem is that the AI is so retarded and survival is so easy, that the difficulty takes a nosedive because enemies can no longer take every bullet in the magazine to the face.
I got the more legendary enemies mod, which keeps fights interesting because legendary enemies autofull heal at random and can usually oneshot you, the problem being that in a couple hours youll be swimming in legendaries.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1486/? <--- cuts down most legendary drop rate, overall reduction of 'good loot' from 'logical containers'
I've gotted to lvl 35 and ended with 35 stims so far.
Yes, the loot can't be fixed. But at least I don't get a legendary missile launcher off a radroach that often any more.

I hear about people having this problem, and yet the only legendary gear I've gotten are melee stuff (don't have a melee build) and armor based (none of which are good enough to replace carefully upgraded gear). Had to buy weapons like the Overseer's Guardian to have something special.

RK47

Patron
I hear about people having this problem, and yet the only legendary gear I've gotten are melee stuff (don't have a melee build) and armor based (none of which are good enough to replace carefully upgraded gear). Had to buy weapons like the Overseer's Guardian to have something special.

If you play on Legendary the spawn rate of Legendary monsters are increased, and since Bethesda guarantees a Legendary off any Legendary kill, it adds up quick.
Even a Legendary Radroach can have that ultimate weapon.
Currently geared up in Instigating Super Sledge that doubles damage vs 100% HP (one-hit Blitz kill almost anything), a Missile Launcher that freezes on Critical (too good vs Legendaries and clusterfucks), and a laser that applies bleed (quite lulzy with Beam Splitter Mod, melts Mirelurks like they're not even there).

Spray n Pray (Auto .45 SMG) is pretty good too for its price tag. Every time it hits a surface, it does 15 explosive area damage, meaning even missed shots can count as a hit on clustered enemies. It comes with full rank 3 Gun mods too, making Gun Nut easily ignorable.

If you play on Legendary the spawn rate of Legendary monsters are increased, and since Bethesda guarantees a Legendary off any Legendary kill, it adds up quick.

Played on that since Day 1, sniper/trapper with most perks down the Charisma/customization lines. Best piece of armor was a +10% movement speed.

ArchAngel

Arcane

Even a Legendary Radroach can have that ultimate weapon.
Currently geared up in Instigating Super Sledge that doubles damage vs 100% HP (one-hit Blitz kill almost anything), a Missile Launcher that freezes on Critical (too good vs Legendaries and clusterfucks), and a laser that applies bleed (quite lulzy with Beam Splitter Mod, melts Mirelurks like they're not even there).

Spray n Pray (Auto .45 SMG) is pretty good too for its price tag. Every time it hits a surface, it does 15 explosive area damage, meaning even missed shots can count as a hit on clustered enemies. It comes with full rank 3 Gun mods too, making Gun Nut easily ignorable.
Or you can you know, not play with VATS so you will not teleport and one hit enemies with Blitz.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom