Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout 4 Pre-Release Discussion [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Sorry o wise one. Going to be lurking from now on. Hope it makes you happy :0-13:

E3E5fdw.png

First thing, newfag. You're new. And you look it. Here's 1 brofist. Go get yourself a decent avatar. Or location. Or a signature. And second thing... you need a cover identity. Around here, 'shitposter' is a common profession. Sign on with the Combatfag Guild, or Storyfag Guild, or Explorationfag Cult, or CnC legion, advance in the ranks, gain post count and KKK. Or go out on your own, look for quality threads, or Site Feedback drama. Then, when you're ready, come back, and I'll have GD access for you.
This is brilliant beyond words.

Thanks for the guide. But I really don't give a fuck. Didn't join this forum to fit in or impress anyone with cool avatars and clever signatures. This is not dick waving competition is it ? This is forum - a place for exchanging views and opinions however obvious...

Whooooooooooooooooosh. The great irony is you come out swinging at nuAge notRPGs like Fallout 4 but can't detect a well known Morrowind (arguably the last 'real' RPG Bethesda made) reference. This is called: being a poser.

Last edited:

Dreaad

Arcane
Deep in your subconscious mind spreading lies.
First thing, newfag. You're new. And you look it. Here's 1 brofist. Go get yourself a decent avatar. Or location. Or a signature. And second thing... you need a cover identity. Around here, 'shitposter' is a common profession. Sign on with the Combatfag Guild, or Storyfag Guild, or Explorationfag Cult, or CnC legion, advance in the ranks, gain post count and KKK. Or go out on your own, look for quality threads, or Site Feedback drama. Then, when you're ready, come back, and I'll have GD access for you.

Thanks for the guide. But I really don't give a fuck. Didn't join this forum to fit in or impress anyone with cool avatars and clever signatures. This is not dick waving competition is it ? This is forum - a place for exchanging views and opinions however obvious...
Your best bet to gain acceptance here is to argue that Fallout 4 is going to be awesome. Bros here love drama. The more crazy or autistic you seem the higher your popularity will rise. You might even get some tags.

pippin

But FO4 *is* going to be awesome. Todd Howard himself barely contained his spaghetti during his E3 presentation.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Apparently level scaling is going to be a bit better in that certain enemies/areas will have fixed ranges so if you go there too early you'll get your ass kicked. Of course, if there's OP shit like bottlecap mines it won't matter.

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
CHyyTVOUsAAY2BV.jpg

news_photo_40387_1400261312.jpg

so i herd u leik tood howrad so we put a todd in ur game to sell u teh game some more

Night Goat

The Immovable Autism
Patron
No Fun Allowed
Codex 2013 Codex 2014
Can someone explain me one thing?
If supermutants were created by The Master in 2103, on the West Coast, and they started to come out only in 2131 after the great winter...why the hell are there supermutants in Boston?
Because Bethesda wants orcs in their game.

Aoyagi

Scholar
The problem isn't Bethesda making it easy, but the open world aspect requiring it to be easy. Unless you want everything to scale to your level.
Oh, bullshit, Gothic and G2 did not have level-scaling and were hard as delicious balls.

Todd Howard probably believes that is restricting the player freedom, because in his tiny mind freddom = freedom of movement, not freedom of decisions. And so do most Bethesdrones, frankly. Remember that Cazador "controversy"?

Nas92

Augur
Can someone explain me one thing?
If supermutants were created by The Master in 2103, on the West Coast, and they started to come out only in 2131 after the great winter...why the hell are there supermutants in Boston?
They're not the same kind of super mutants. Bethesda made up a whole another strain because they wanted to have them in DC. Now they're going to be in Boston too.

Tadek Boruta

Novice
Whooooooooooooooooosh. The great irony is you come out swinging at nuAge notRPGs like Fallout 4 but can't detect a well known Morrowind (arguably the last 'real' RPG Bethesda made) reference. This is called: being a poser.

What the hell are you talking about ? Swinging at nuAge notRPGs ? Where ?
Didn't play Morrowind at all so...

On topic though. Fallout 4 at 30 fps on consoles means very limited and controlled modding environment. I mean there's a lot of "heavy" mods out there for Fallout 3/New Vegas that eats fps.
On PC there's no way it will be locked 30. And if it is somebody will get around that within 24hrs after launch.
I will laugh my ass off if bethesda tries to make money out of mods again. It will happen.

Last edited:

Karwelas

Dwarf Taffer
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut I helped put crap in Monomyth
E3E5fdw.png

10/10 Would laugh again.

Really, AW. Great job, this is how you do that. I would fucking brofist it twice, but I don't have full access alt... I MEAN... I can only brofirst it once.

Somberlain

Arcane
Zionist Agent

So, you need help in finding
the wisdom in the words of
Caius Cosades?

Karwelas

Dwarf Taffer
Patron

Didn't play Morrowind at all so....

"Didn't play Morrowind at all so...."

:nocountryforshitposters:

How the fuck you can comment anything without any fucking knowledge about one of last good Bethesda games?
Why the fuck you you place space between sentence and question mark?
Why the fuck you think we even give a fuck about some smartass newfag opinion that probably is some retarded alt?

We also don't give a fuck about your opinion, newfag. Welcome on the Codex, we don't scale to your level. :smug:

Snorkack

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong

Didn't play Morrowind at all so....

"Didn't play Morrowind at all so...."

:nocountryforshitposters:

How the fuck you can comment anything without any fucking knowledge about one of last good Bethesda games?
Why the fuck you think we even give a fuck about some smartass newfag opinion that probably is some retarded alt?

We also don't give a fuck about your opinion, newfag. Welcome on the Codex, we don't scale to your level. :smug:
At least he isn't tryharding as much as you are.

Tadek Boruta

Novice
What the fuck Morrowind knowledge have to do with Fallout franchise ?

Because I fucking like it ?

Karwelas

Dwarf Taffer
Patron
What the fuck Morrowind knowledge have to do with Fallout franchise ?

Actually, a lot. And I didn't mean TES or Fallout franchise, but all Bethesda games at all. How they raped Fallout in Fallout 3. What they have done to preety good game like Morrowind in Oblivion. How they raped their own world lore in shitty MMO.

Question that should be asked isn't - Will Fallout 4 be good game? - but - How shitty it will be?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom