Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout Fallout 4 Thread

Bigg Boss

Arcane
The one that let you use a skill check.

gruntar

Augur
I don't even like to recall that Fallout 4 exists. Soiling my username by tagging it in this thread with the expectation that I'll consume Bethesda franchise rape material is probably the best way to get on my bad side.
So what would you say your favorite FO4 quest is?
Dont know about him, but mine got to be Kid in the Fridge - example of masterful writing, design and respect of lore on Bethesda part.

normie

️‍
Patron
Zionist Agent
Insert Title Here
YeR3TQI.png

step up, people lol

Yosharian

Arcane
Guys at 9AM PST / 5PM GMT today (17th) Augspeed is dropping a huge update for Fallout 4 Enhanced Edition, which is now called Fallout 4 Horizon Roleplay Edition (HRE) which sounds like the acronym for an STD but don't worry this modlist won't give you AIDS

Well it might because you know, it's still Fallout 4 and we know how that goes, but still.

HRE is going to feature fully integrated precombines which means performance should be way better than a normal modlist of this size.

Here's the changelog for 2.0 which is the version that's getting released today: https://github.com/AUGSpeed/HRE-Repository/blob/main/CHANGELOG.md

And the full modlist for anyone that cares: https://github.com/AUGSpeed/HRE-Repository/blob/main/CREDITS.md

There will be a 'review video' by Dropped Ice Cream https://www.youtube.com/@DroppedIceCreamMods/videos no idea if that will be worth watching or not

That is all, now you can go ahead and post about how Fallout 4 ruined your life and is the worst videogame of all time

Stella Brando

Arcane
Anyway, the game is shit but is there any prospect of Obsidian getting to make a new game using the same engine? Really hope New Vegas wasn't a one time thing. But Bethesda are probably still salty about NV being considered better than Fallout 3, so probably not.

NV is not generally considered better than Fallout 3 (and rightfully so). The bigger issue would be that Bethesda is really fucking sensitive and Sawyer stepped on their toes a couple of times.

Can you tell us more about this?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom