Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Fallout 4 Total Conversions - Now with Fallout: London out and a Vault 13 Demo

Which Fo4 TCs do you believe will make it to release?

• Fallout 4: New Vegas

Votes: 24 20.0%
  • Fallout: Miami

Votes: 13 10.8%
  • Fallout: Cascadia

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Fallout 4: Capital Wasteland

Votes: 7 5.8%
  • Fallout: London

Votes: 20 16.7%
  • Fallout 4: Liberty Hell

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fallout 4: Project Arroyo

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • None, but I still wanna kingcomrade.

Votes: 69 57.5%

• Total voters

Cpt. Dallas

Learned
Buy GoG version for 16 bucks or waste potentially hours of my time downgrading.....
:despair:

Yosharian

Arcane
I think if you can stomach playing Fallout 4, you will probably get some enjoyment out of this. But yeah, wait a day or two first, it's a clusterfuck right now.

Nos

Novice
Screenshot-7.png

Why did I spend $15 bucks on this?

PlayerEmers

Educated
i've seen some screenshots of fallout london; its pozzed and looks like it has the same "-YES -YES(2) -SARCASTIC YES -NO(YES)" problems from fallout 4
not sure what you guys expected from a bunch of britbong modders

Vyvian

Educated
i've seen some screenshots of fallout london; its pozzed and looks like it has the same "-YES -YES(2) -SARCASTIC YES -NO(YES)" problems from fallout 4
I've seen a bunch on /v/ that confirm this but I'm hesitant to spread them because they fake images all the time.

Vyvian

Educated
The three options in the second picture are the same thing. Why do people do this?
Is it really so difficult to convey different tones or personality?

Supermedo

Augur
As much of clusterfuck of issues that starfield launched with, the only thing that Bethesda did right in this game was getting rid of dialogue wheel

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
:abyssgazer:

On the bright side I guess I won't be buying FO4.

Is there a good no-commentary walkthrough yet?

R@tmaster

Educated
Remember, this takes place between Fallout 1 and Fallout 2.
You mean PC can't be a synth? Few. You hear, Todd! This plot hook is still free! Fallout's future is bright. Oh, wait!

2ESBWo4.png

Last edited:

Nos

Novice
TBF game isn't bad by the standards of previous amateur total conversion attempts; not as janky as New California, not nearly as cringe as The Frontier.
Just really, really boring so far. Only fun moment so far was dismembering a ghoul with a switchblade. Never played F4, did they improve on the combat
or was it already better than New Vegas (a low bar, yes I know...)?

VonMiskov

Educated
Buggy AI, got some melee fucks running and stucking into geometry. I haven't played much, got the dog. CTD on death. At least it has some bangers on the radio.

Orange Clock

Novice
Played it for an hour of two, standard Fallout 4 experience, with some neat additions like traits, perks, animations and interface, also serviceable dialogs with some checks here and there. Had only one crash, but I installed mod on an already downgraded steam version(didn’t use their downgrader).
Tldr ~ Far Harbor but br’ish.
Also some cringe FNV baiting in intro

Deadass

Savant
Am i the only one suffering atrocious looooooong loading times playing this shit?? It's even on a fucking ssd ffs

Vic

Savant
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Bethestard
did they improve on the combat
or was it already better than New Vegas (a low bar, yes I know...)?
Of course the combat in FO4 is better than FNV. I love NV for its atmosphere and writing but the engine was a janky mess.

warcrimes666

Scholar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
I was messing with it and crashing every few mins. You have to disable god rays and weapon debris/nvidia flex in fallout4prefs.ini in the _Config folder then it doesnt crash at all. Apparently, its a beta version in fallout 4 and they never updated it and doesnt work with new drivers. I played a few hrs after that and it has a good atmosphere to it actually. Its closer to a new vegas feeling than 3 or 4.

Its probably worth a try, I'm not deep in it but the map seems pretty big. There was a few things I can't recall offhand gave me the cucked brit vibe but nothing too overt as of yet although im guessing its in there but i didnt watch any cutscenes. Loading times are definitely slow. I'd have to say it's playable, above shit level. I'm not sure how much so yet its early but it seems better than bethesda was able to do at the very least.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom