Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout 76: Who are going to play?

kain30

Cipher
A fellow spanish wants to play that pile of shit?? go play a good rpg instead of that shitty shooter!

Turjan

Arcane
Wrong forum. The fan thread is here. You still have the chance to bring it to 100 pages.

TheImplodingVoice

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
I am a PS4 player and just take my PS Network yearly pass.

I do not stop to hear that Fallout 76 will sucks but I would like to buy it, but not sure if people will play it.

Do you think that Fallout 76 still been a good RPG?

Are you going to buy it?
The Spanish have great taste in food, wine etc. But it seems like the Spanish still lack good taste when it comes to RPGs.

I do not stop to hear that Fallout 76 will sucks but I would like to buy it, but not sure if people will play it.

Are you going to buy it?
The Spanish have great taste in food, wine etc. But it seems like the Spanish still lack good taste when it comes to RPGs.

Well, they're Spanish.

If they were that smart, they would't be Spanish, they would be Portuguese. :obviously:

TheImplodingVoice

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck

Are you going to buy it?

Well, they're Spanish.

If they were that smart, they would't be Spanish, they would be Portuguese. :obviously:
True. But if they were Portuguese they wouldn't be playing RPGs. They'd be trying to sell it to everyone

Barbalos

Savant
I wouldn't play this game if Bethesda gave me $60. Not interested in the slightest. Fallout is officially dead and buried as far as I'm concerned.

Strap Yourselves In Codex+ Now Streaming!
Who is going to play, goddamnit. When did this bullshit come up with using plural when asking a question with "Who"?
Is it because of that Beyonce song? You stupid fuckers.

Yosharian

Arcane
Fuck this game and fuck Bethesda. Damn, I thought FO4 was a trainwreck, but this is beyond a joke.

I have a feeling that I'll never buy a Beth game again.

Agame

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here
Who is going to play, goddamnit. When did this bullshit come up with using plural when asking a question with "Who"?
Is it because of that Beyonce song? You stupid fuckers.

Relax dude, I assume he is 2nd language english.

But yes OP is going full retard by even contemplating playing F76. F 3/4 were terrible RPGs, and ok shooty survival games (with mods).

F76 is an abomination designed for the youtube, meme factory crowd who want to run around wearing party hats, vomiting on each other and emoting.

Mud'

Scholar

Are you going to buy it?

Not going to buy it, i had my fill of FO76 to realize that is shit either solo or playing with someone, my dreams of a not shitty FOnline will never come true.

If you want a beta code for tomorrow beta for the PS4, send me a PM and i hook you up so you can see how shit the game is and save you a buy, its like preventive medicine.

Yosharian

Arcane
Relax dude, I assume he is 2nd language english.

But yes OP is going full retard by even contemplating playing F76. F 3/4 were terrible RPGs, and ok shooty survival games (with mods).

F76 is an abomination designed for the youtube, meme factory crowd who want to run around wearing party hats, vomiting on each other and emoting.
FO4 with Horizon 1.6, when it comes out, is actually going to be a semi-decent survival game (with a ton of other mods, obviously). The main problem is how to fix Preston and the Minutemen, because they are tied up with the settlement system and having anything to do with them makes me want to throw my computer out of the nearest window

Butter

Arcane
Patron
Half the Codex will be secretly playing this.
Almost every codexers who can afford games will secretly play it .I dont know if it's half . But i am sure the part who cant will constantly bash it cause its impossible to pirate online stuff, they will rage a lot.
I'm sure there will be some, but it's probably a giant waste of time if you don't have friends to play it with. Wandering around picking up holotapes for 100 hours when you could be playing a game made for single player sounds pretty terrible.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom