- Jul 5, 2013
et tu v1.7 is out
- Added: A new mini-mod that replaces the default premade characters and changes their starting equipment accordingly.
- Added: New "Tougher Humans" setting that will increase humanoid hitpoints to make the mid-game more challenging.
- Added: New "alternative Khan armor styles" setting. This will fix (or restore, however one looks at it) the original visuals of the female Khan critters.
- Added: New Shock Spear item (using Fallout Sonora graphics) and added it to the Gun Runners arsenal (currently only available if "weapon upgrades" have been enabled).
- Added: Reverted trait text to the original Fo1 (US) version.
- Added: Uncensored Addict, Chem Reliant, and Chem resistant skilldex images.
- Fixed: "Steal the urn" PipBoy entry will be crossed out if the quest is active and Neal dies.
- Fixed: Flying Saucer dome had the wrong description (Fo2 air vent text).
- Fixed: Fo2Tweaks trunk size option might fuck with the motorcycle trunk visuals.
- Fixed: It wasn't possible to bust Iguana Bob after taking down Decker, because the Sheriff's dialog would change to a floating text. Now it will turn into a regular dialog if the player knows about Bob.
- Fixed: It wasn't possible to transfer items via the stealing skill for the Mr. Handy party member.
- Fixed: Missing string in the Eyebot companion dialog.
- Fixed: Original main menu panel only had 5 and not 6 slots.
- Fixed: The Combat Shotgun (Ext. Mag) was set as 1-handed weapon.
- Fixed: The optional Shady Sands merchant and his bodyguard had no armor values set.
- Fixed: The student fight training at the Brotherhood would only ever play once on first map enter. Map change or loading a savegame would break it. Vanilla Fo1 bug.
- Fixed: Wrong First Aid-skill formula in the skill description.
- Tweaked: Added mother deathclaw quest fail-safe to cross out the PipBoy entry after completion.
- Tweaked: Dealing with Billy in the Hub now gives a few experience points.
- Tweaked: Metal Pole is a usable weapon now.
- Tweaked: Streamlined PipBoy entry code for the Hub Merchant and Jain quests.
- Tweaked: Strong dehydration effect now has a longer duration to wear off.
- Tweaked: Super Cattle Prod price increased to 1.100 caps.
Lexx said:Find the latest release here.
Alrighty. Took a while, but v1.7 is here. What's to say? Not so much this time. Got barely any bug reports, barely found any new bugs myself.
The most interesting addition is probably the new premade characters mini-mod:
Using any of them will have you start the game with different items. It's not necessarily made with balance in mind -- it's just a couple characters that I had fun toying around with.
Other than that, I wrote about the Khans a bit further above, an interesting curiosity. It's controlled via the new GVAR_ENABLE_KHAN_ART_FIX setting and currently enabled by default (not sure yet if I will keep this on by default in the future or not).
Most notable feature is probably the new "tougher humans" setting, which gives more hitpoints to various critters in the gameworld (mainly encounters around the Hub and Boneyard). It works the same as the "tougher mutants" setting. Right now it is also enabled by default. IMO the tweaked hitpoints are reasonable and nobody should have serious issues with them.