Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout Legacy Collection is coming

Codex Year of the Donut
Releasing it on the same day as Outer Worlds is really shitty tbh.

Dodo1610

Arcane
Of course, they couldn't be bothered to actually fix the GFWL in Fallout 3. Or make a Remaster of the first 2 games that naturally support widescreen.

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
G4diBAd.png

Comte

Is this a disk or a box with a cardboard disc with steam codes? Man their corporate office is full of idiots. Who is gonna buy this shit. Your grandma? Hey grandson I got you a box of that fellout game you love.

Butter

Arcane
Patron
Is this a disk or a box with a cardboard disc with steam codes? Man their corporate office is full of idiots. Who is gonna buy this shit. Your grandma? Hey grandson I got you a box of that fellout game you love.
There are people who bought Skyrim 5 times because Bethesda kept releasing it on new platforms.

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
There are people who bought Skyrim 5 times because Bethesda kept releasing it on new platforms.

Why do you hate Fluent?

Diggfinger

Arcane
Using Leonard's artwork (which he printed and spilled coffee over to get that authentic feel) for the cover.

bastards...

EDIT: ah wait, it's some cheap remake I guess

FeelTheRads

Arcane
That's not the original Vault artwork. It's some garbage Bethesda thing.

Speaking of which, what the fuck is what lighter blue line under the yellow collar on the Vault Boy? Pretty sure that thing showed up with Fallout 3, and they seem to use it randomly. Is that supposed to be shading or what? It makes no sense. It feels they can't decide if they want to add some shitty change to the Vault Boy or not. Or rather, that whatever promotional material they produce is made by sweatshop Pajeets who just copy/paste whatever shit they've been given. Not unlike how everything made by Bethesda feels, really.

Lemming42

Arcane
The TES anthology was cool because it came in an attractive box with a bunch of maps. If this has like a huge map of the west coast from Arroyo down to the Boneyard then it'll be worthwhile.

Most likely it'll be a shitty cash-in. The box looks ugly as fuck so we're off to a flying start.

MasPingon

Arcane
Pffff, I refuse to buy Fallout in one package with Fallout 3 and 4. It's like taking delicious steak and a glass of piss to drink.

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
Will there be discs and other intersting phsycal items, or it's just steam keys?

No way Fallout 4 and Skyrim aren't Steam keys because the creation club shit. I guess there's a chance 1-3 and New Vegas are DRM free on discs, like they are on GOG, but I would doubt it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom