Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Fallout Fallout: Sonora - new Fallout mod from the Fallout: Nevada team - now available in Russian

Discussion in 'General RPG Discussion' started by Sordid MCA/Prosper Hybryd, Nov 20, 2017.

1. km133688 Barely Literate

km133688
    Judge for yourself. Here is one of the lively translation files; and I consider this one to be more reasonable than most I spot checked.

{100} {} {Before you visit.}
    {101} {} {There is a viewer in full support. Okay, he's gone in a lot of miles.}
    {102} {} {?? òû. I knew that the computers were on the computer, but that wasn’t a mistake ...}
    {103} {} {Wouldn't this be the case in this city?}
    {104} {} {...}

#First day
    {200} {} {Ýé, is that òû? This is because of the non-order. Don't think about it here.}
    {201} {} {À òû ...}
    {202} {} {Mind, are you at my writing in the Jenix? I was then very enthusiastic and dumb, that this is how it is. As shown, hr.}
    {1202} {} {Mind, are you in the writing in the Jenix? I was then very enthusiastic and dumb, that this is how it is. As shown, hr.}
    {203} {} {Okay, but surely you want to use this new plant?}
    {204} {} {}
    {205} {} {}
    {206} {} {In the center of the city, there is a download of the house. I am the home of this department.}
    {207} {} {Fake? Here, in the middle of the run?}
    {208} {} {Whoa. In the city of a lot of water, while the water is taken, the caravans are taken from the whole area. The truth is, the water is not supplied by all the Melarim.}
    {209} {} {Why are you a new owner?}
    {210} {} {My partner. I received from some writing with the option to come and work in the house. Here we go. And nowhere.}
    {211} {} {Why just jumped in and crossed over to another city?}
    {212} {} {No way? The guide to the steel shop is good enough after a fine-tuning call.}
    {213} {} {Âçðûâ? What about the history with the explosion?}
    {214} {} {Don't you know? Yes, for this time, the whole day is running out of steam. The edge of the injector's target is on the air. Ïóô-ô! In a straight line.}
    {215} {} {? òû. Is there any other source of hardware?}
    {216} {} {No other unknown. FALSE CLOSE, but the HOUSE is far from the video. I talked to the fire, but he called the change the main agent and sent it to the source.}
    {217} {} {What are you doing?}
    {218} {} {I don’t know. Lots of fun here is a little bit, it’s just a little bit, it’s just like me. If you know what is good, are you good to me? Do not stop for a long time.}
    {219} {} {Good luck with the search.}
    {220} {} {Àãà. Vàé.}
    {221} {} {Okay.}
    {222} {} {Confirmation is a mistake.}
    {223} {} {I am not dummy.}
    {224} {} {Íó-íó. Please, add it to listening.}
    {225} {} {Õì. Would you just be on the spot by your subsidiary, so you can take your place?}
    {226} {} {Lost. Ìû It is certainly not visible. By all means, he sent the letters through the chickens, so it's easy to check. At the same time, the names are given in the first place.}

# Repetitive dial of the side
    {250} {} {Ah, that's it. I’m like you dumal. A spirit in the same city. Have a lot of time together, huh?}
    {251} {} {Sounds all nadumano. Okay.}
    {252} {} {Finished. See more views.}
    {253} {} {Come on, wanna call?}
    {254} {} {New change is simple.}
    {255} {} {Good, Tyv. How do I calculate it, so that I need to tell me what you are doing here?}
    {256} {} {See more, Tiv.}
    {257} {} {Color in the first place, who are you?}

#stage 1
    {260} {} {Did you go to the local breech? Okay, you are here.}
    {261} {} {What? How is he dead? Now it’s on the spot, because I don’t have to push the menu. How is this occasion?}
    {262} {} {Good by the Brothers Mogils, here have lost many people. What do you know?}
    {263} {} {Õì. As soon as it is known, the clan wars are still here. But this is not a local one when you ask them about the problem. If my pal is the wrong one, it will be just smacked.}
    {264} {} {What do you want?}
    {265} {} {Whoa, no. The faulty controller is used as a power source. A ÿ is his partner. Would you like to investigate?}
    {266} {} {Yes, do you speak? After all of these threats, do you stay?}
    {267} {} {In sight, or ... there is a lot of language, in the Jenix, the same thing is not in a good way. I’ve got all the readings, just try to start working on the printer. Here, you can create a lot of money and get started. Would you like to let go of yours?}
    {268} {} {Ah, that's fine. The death of your support has shown all of the article, right or wrong?}
    {269} {} {So what about? I can build a life of my own and get started. Loosely start with this.}
    {270} {} {Key id. It is worth trying. What are your friends?}
    {271} {} {Let's go with all the readings to go to this list.}
    {272} {} {Whoo, most importantly - add the location of the world. I don’t want to go to my contact, but it’s saved to me. Would you like to talk with him?}
    {273} {} {Would you like me to come this afternoon?}
    {274} {} {Ah, of course, we want to get started. If you are ready, you will need to pay when you start. Ìû No part. Good for just a little feed.}
    {275} {} {I'll try him out.}
    {276} {} {Thank you, partner. What would you do without doing?}
    {277} {} {View image.}
    {278} {} {The menu will only run one hand to speak with this type. Go to one another.}
    {279} {} {Get it. Sure, let's take it all out. In case of emergency, please.}
    {280} {} {Okay, failed.}
    {281} {} {I’ve come here, I have some first clients.}

#stage 2
    {300} {} {What did my say? Would you like to talk with him?}
    {301} {} {No, I haven't been around yet. Get some sleep.}
    {302} {} {This is the city of death. First, you don't have to start with your own base.}
    {303} {} {Nope? No, why not with this city? However, I don’t want more details. But the truth is, I have to take a bath, so long as someone

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    • WTF am I reading WTF am I reading x 1
    ^ Top  
  2. Feyd Rautha Cipher Patron

Feyd Rautha
    Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker
    You can follow the translation here.

^ Top  
  3. Wunderbar Arcane

Wunderbar
    who was he

• hopw roewur ne hopw roewur ne x 1
    • it is a mystery it is a mystery x 1
    • Nuke it from orbit Nuke it from orbit x 1
    ^ Top  
  4. Bester ⚰️☠️⚱️ Patron Vatnik

Bester
    How to solve this guy's quest about vandalism? Who is the little christian fuck who paints crosses?

[​IMG]

• it is a mystery it is a mystery x 1
    ^ Top  
  5. Ol' Willy Magister

Ol' Willy
    Show Spoiler
    Wait outside during the night, it's the bald guy whose son is wanted by the priest.

^ Top  
  6. Bester ⚰️☠️⚱️ Patron Vatnik

Bester
    What's this intimidate perk? I took it, and I have 9 charisma. It does fuck all. A perk well spent...

^ Top  
  7. Bester ⚰️☠️⚱️ Patron Vatnik

Bester
    Yeah ok, SOMETIMES (rarely) some animals don't attack due to intimidation. The description doesn't mention how useless it is...

^ Top  

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.