Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout Fallout: Sonora - new Fallout mod from the Fallout: Nevada team

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
If this is anything like Fallout Nevada, it will be superb.

I just hope the English translation doesn't take an age.

Modron

Arcane
If this is anything like Fallout Nevada, it will be superb.

I just hope the English translation doesn't take an age.
The English translation of Nevada was actually pretty quick it only took a year from someone asking why isn't this translated on nma to them assembling a team and producing a fully playable translation. The problem was nobody was stepping up and I think most of those same folks are prepared to jump straight into Sonora when it's released so it might be a decent turnaround from release to translation.

Deviantart profile belonging to the guy who made those sprites above is a mine of gold:

dd498mm-7954e945-edda-4cfe-ba28-bbea90ae1360.png

ecover2_by_red888guns_ddgfvkc-pre.png

dcbsl8z-ddff1894-cf49-4dac-ac58-d63a26ca249d.png
dddg60s-11901215-2c04-48fa-aa52-69e46866efba.png

That's just breathtakingly beautiful !

ironmask

Arbiter
If only we could get a fallout game that would like that again. I can at least hope that someday we can get another inspired fallout game that would be 2.5D like the original fallout.

ironmask

Arbiter
Why so much decline? Is it because it's being made on unreal or did Olympus 2207 suck?

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
who is this guy and how do we get him hired to make a game
This guy is working on a game, though it's not 2.5D like these screenshots. It is a sequel to Olympus 2207, being made on unreal engine. There are a few screenshots on his deviantart page and the official website for the game.
http://olympus2207.com/en/elementor-34-2/
speaking of which is there even a translation for olympus? i remember a mention in fallout nevada/ressurection some time ago but it got swept because there were no translation.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
If only we could get a fallout game that would like that again. I can at least hope that someday we can get another inspired fallout game that would be 2.5D like the original fallout.

You forgot Metalheart: Replicant's Rampage!
And The Fall - Last Days of Gaia, Reloaded (1.10) edition

who is this guy and how do we get him hired to make a game
This guy is working on a game, though it's not 2.5D like these screenshots. It is a sequel to Olympus 2207, being made on unreal engine. There are a few screenshots on his deviantart page and the official website for the game.
http://olympus2207.com/en/elementor-34-2/
speaking of which is there even a translation for olympus? i remember a mention in fallout nevada/ressurection some time ago but it got swept because there were no translation.

nope
and that's bit weird, neither ENG or potato translation, mentioned that project few times on some fan sites with no reactions.

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Yo Pyke why don't you seriously hire this red 888 guns guy?

His 2D art is rivaled only by yours, together you could DOMINATE and rule. You could make a true artwork masterpiece of art 2D RPG!

You know it to be true. Get on it!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom