Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout Fallout: Sonora - new Fallout mod from the Fallout: Nevada team

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
I went over that location six times. There is no fucking recipe anywhere.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
Oh Christ. I needed to use the chemicals on the lab table. Jesus fuck.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
Blyad syka blyad. WTF. They give you a canister to "poor out at the laboratory", but WHERE? FUCKING HOW? I tried using it on all intractable things in the area, nothing. OMFG. FUCK THIS RETARD WHO MADE THIS QUEST.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
OMG. NOBODY UNDERSTOOD THAT QUEST. FUCKING RETARD WROTE IT.

1bcaddadf22a2c422a6678b90f6c3694.png

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
Blyad syka blyad. WTF. They give you a canister to "poor out at the laboratory", but WHERE? FUCKING HOW? I tried using it on all intractable things in the area, nothing. OMFG. FUCK THIS RETARD WHO MADE THIS QUEST.
Go to the garden (огород) in Casa Nueva and use the canister on "barrel on the sticks" thingy in the middle of the location

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
I don't know why Bester has so many problems with Sonora. I played it five months ago and I mostly remember how the majority of quests goes - and believe me, I don't have a good memory.

I don't recall consulting any guides as well. I'm not sure they even existed back then.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
I NEED THE TRANSLATION INSIDE OF ME :bounce:
I've translated one NPC and I'm so exhausted by it. Not sure if I have it in me to do another.
They have a good editor (editing guy, not software editor), so if he has the will to go over every single line, it'll be good.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
Finished the game. Great stuff, felt like playing a real Fallout 1. No sex for my female 18 yo with 10 charisma though, oh well. Still good.

1942bab54d21eed7253cb6cb8548da23.png

9251f59bf27106b19189f23687c87659.png

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
They are not the "good" guys, not even close.

You see, sometimes not being obviously bad guys mean being good. They did fought mutants after all, when they could just run away..
And they are the only ones who could do that - that's the reason to keep technology liek they did.

Diggfinger

Arcane
Finished the game. Great stuff, felt like playing a real Fallout 1. No sex for my female 18 yo with 10 charisma though, oh well. Still good.

1942bab54d21eed7253cb6cb8548da23.png

9251f59bf27106b19189f23687c87659.png

Cool!

So how does it hold up to Nevada? People seemed critical at first, but finally the game is pertty good?

Saduj

Arcane
The Google translation mentioned in the previous post has been deleted from the linked page. :negative:

Couldn't find any posts referencing it on NMA either. If anyone knows if/where it can be found, please let me know.

ironmask

Arbiter
I want to know something. To the people who played this mod, is this mod lore friendly to New Vegas? Or is it mostly ignored just like how Resurrection and Nevada ignored NV?

ironmask

Arbiter
I want to know something. To the people who played this mod, is this mod lore friendly to New Vegas? Or is it mostly ignored just like how Resurrection and Nevada ignored NV?

ironmask

Arbiter

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Google translate sucks at Russian-English conversions. It's better to not even bother

Going by how decent the Nevada translation was overall, I'd guess it's better to just wait for the proper one.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom