Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout2 Setting Improvement Mod v3

oherror

Liturgist
bryce777 said:
Exitium said:
Think? It's got nothing to do with thought. It's got everything to do with how little sense those locations made in the game. I don't know what's incredibly thoughtful about implementing an electric floor puzzle in front of a barracks of all places. You could even get them to electrocute themselves to death by luring them onto the electrified floor.

And that Temple of Trials? Just what was that about?

I just meant the floor thing. Actually I liked it because it was quite unexpected, and I really had to be careful to get through it. the temple is a good intro and is only annoying if you want to try out a ton of characters to test things out, which by now for me is a moot point having played the game with every conceivable combination.

I guess I am a masochist though, because I like for a game to have some frustration to it that makes you stop dead in your tracks and sweat a little...and not due to bugs. heh.

for once bryce777 i agree with you even though a few of the things were a bit off i still like the original version even though i hae a few different ones with mods installed they are fun but not in the same way. I'll try this mod cause i know its a bitch to make anything work in fallouts and to see if it does add anymore fun to the game.

Atrokkus

Erudite
Great mod, as it seems. damn, this might even give me an incentive to install the game again, after countless walkthrus.

Is there any chance of a newer version being released?

Human Shield

Augur
metallix said:
Great mod, as it seems. damn, this might even give me an incentive to install the game again, after countless walkthrus.

Is there any chance of a newer version being released?

I changed most of what I wanted. FO2 has retarded .dat file conflict stuff, it is best to unpack the official patch files into the folder and overwrite some them with the mod or else you get bugs from release version.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom