Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

fanta doesn't deserve dumbfuck tag

Twiglard

Poland Stronk
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
fantadomat totally doesn't deserve the dumbfuck tag. He's been acting as GD's Balkan Boss of Basedness and teaching Anglo cucks how to be a real man. What's there not to love?

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
LoL i do deserve it,i waste me time with pathetic westerners for....four years now lol. This place is predominantly of liberals in one form or another,it stands to reason that my unapologetic behaviour butthurt some of the admin at one point or another.

Also i like it,it is fucking red and goes well with the oh the edge. Also it is good filter for actually stupid people. Many people just put me on ignore because the saw the tag or something similar. Thus it is incline,people that make their opinions of other based on the opinion on a internet rando,are not worth wasting time on :).

Last edited:

fork

Oh he deserves it alright.

He's the kind of dumbfuck in your circle of friends who's a bit retarded, but a blast to hang out with and who also has his moments of brilliance every once in a while.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
This place is predominantly of liberals in one form or another
Trumptards or libruls it doesn't matter, all posters here are equally:
- anti-soviet nato-bots, have no idea what communism is, but "hate it"
- religious obscurantists
- actually chauvinists towards slavs or more prominently against russians

This place is the baseline of the general population, i.e. 95% are fucking idiots just like random people on the street or anywhere you go.

I found this place amusing at first, cause everyone said nigger and supported conspiracy theories. But I thought it was partially ironic. Yeah, there are global elites and real conspiracies. But people here literally think Bill Gates is out to get them with a microchip-vaccine and shit like that.

The only common ground a sensible person has with these people is that we all think transvestites and homosexuals are mentally sick. That's not enough for me. I don't like this place anymore.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Trumptards or libruls it doesn't matter,
Yeah,i generalize them under libtards,they are all the same really. Bunch of liberals that screech about human rights,muh freedom and muh constitution and get butthurt when it comes down to china or muh communism. In their sick minds everything is communism because they don't agree with it.

Duralux for Durabux

And them do they know what communism is?
proxy-image
Russia
proxy-image
Cambodia
Ukraine: https://www.britannica.com/event/Holodomor

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
This place is predominantly of liberals in one form or another
- religious obscurantists
- actually chauvinists towards slavs or more prominently against russians

This place is the baseline of the general population, i.e. 95% are fucking idiots just like random people on the street or anywhere you go.

I found this place amusing at first, cause everyone said nigger and supported conspiracy theories. But I thought it was partially ironic. Yeah, there are global elites and real conspiracies. But people here literally think Bill Gates is out to get them with a microchip-vaccine and shit like that.

The only common ground a sensible person has with these people is that we all think transvestites and homosexuals are mentally sick. That's not enough for me. I don't like this place anymore.

77ZBa0eW.png

Jvegi

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Nazi ruskie crap.

Soviets are slavers.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
I found this place amusing at first, cause everyone said nigger and supported conspiracy theories.
How ironic this is given your initial response to the corona virus 1 year ago.
My response hasn't changed a bit in the entire year, so don't bullshit anyone. Back in January 2020 I already knew this shit was super real. I only found the Codex thread in February, where I immediately predicted hundreds of millions would be affected with millions dead. My initial IFR prediction was 7%. It turned out to be 3%. I was spot on in everything. I stockpiled food and waited for a year at home without ever going out. Unlike that fake poser Cleve who, at the first sign of trouble, renounced his beliefs in the bunker. Compared to that pussy or to 99% of the journalists/governments/codex shitposters who couldn't make up their mind on whether we were in pandemic or it was just a flu, I'm the exemplar of stability & wisdom. I literally stayed at home for 365+ days like in fucking prison because of the data I collected on day one. My response has not wavered a single fucking second in that entire year. I was then one of the first to get the vaccine in the WORLD and now I'm enjoying life while you idiots are STILL deliberating whether it's "just the flu" or "airborne aids engineered by the chinks", and the vaxx is "going to remove your God gene" or "put a gps tracker into you". Then you end up catching the coof and crying on cameras that you didn't believe in the vax. Unbelievable numbnuts. I feel like Planet of the Apes protagonist. I was born in the wrong fucking millennium.

Last edited:
Vatnik Wumao
Even if we have our disagreements, Bester is still one of the bestest 'dexers. I hope that he'll remain active on here for a long time and do his patriotic duty in putting uppity zapadniks in their place. :salute:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom