Official RPG Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

fanta doesn't deserve dumbfuck tag

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by Twiglard, Apr 13, 2021.

1. Ol' Willy Dumbfuck! Dumbfuck Zionist Agent

Ol' Willy
    So you are one of these bastards who bought off all grechka and makaroni from Пятёрочка stores?

• Yes Yes x 1
    ^ Top  
  2. Ol' Willy Dumbfuck! Dumbfuck Zionist Agent

Ol' Willy
    I missed exactly one day of job because of Corona. One day. All other days I was working, going outside, promenading and such. Got sick two or three times that time, I don't know if it was Corona and I don't care; my immune system is a Dirlewanger brigade that eliminates all undesirables in the shortest time possible. The toughest shit I got that time was when I was down with severe food poisoning after drinking some Serbian wine (I don't know if the wine was to blame, but I suspect).

Being such a coward because of a little flu is something hardly worth being so proud of.

• Salute Salute x 1
    ^ Top  

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.