Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon - Morgoth has Pre-ordered

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/game/far-cry/far-cry-3-blood-dragon

http://fc3blooddragon.uk.ubi.com/index.php

Aha hah hah hah hah!
Hah hah hah!
Hahahaha hah hah hah!

The year is 2007. It is the future. Earth has been ravaged by a nuclear war and new paths for peace must be found. A U.S. cyborg army may have found a solution: a powerful bioweapon on a distant island. A Mark IV Cyber Commando, Sergeant Rex Power Colt has been sent over to gather information and figure out what the hell is going on.

Fuck. This is great. Listen: http://fc3blooddragon.uk.ubi.com/power-core.html http://fc3blooddragon.uk.ubi.com/sloan-assault.html

I hope this isn't some super short DLC. I hope it's like a proper game because the world needs it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zeriel

Arcane
screenlg2pozr0jpg-e21763.jpg

OKAY. I'm getting a weird old Quake/Doom/time-when-FPSes-were-about-playing-and-strafing-madly-not-rail-shooting vibe from this, which probably means it's going to be shovelware, because modern gaming. But still. Pulpy shooters really need to come back, so this is cool.

Cyberarmy

Love fool
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
I just wish Ubi to change their ultra shit server model... Had fun playing Far Cry 3 multi but frustrated way more trying to find a game...

Edit: And this game looks like can give some ye'olde deathmatch justice!

Cowboy Moment

Arcane
Heh, I've been waiting for someone to make a game like this, and with marketing deliberately making fun of modern AAA shooters ("Best movie ever!", and so forth), but I didn't think any of them had the balls. This has the potential to be really funny. Of course, if it's meant to run on consoles, then the gameplay will probably feature cover shootan anyway, but at least it won't be a pretentious C-movie like Bioshock Infinite.

Is this legit? Because this is awesome.

Another :incline: from Ubi if so.

I didn't know you fancied shooters, vertical traveller.

MetalCraze

Arcane
Ubi makes another dumbed down shooter for consoles - INCLINE!

Aren't you a fucking poser?

Why the fuck people who can't even pretend to decide to pretend that they are pretending to hate generic dumbed down shooters are getting into Codex staff? To attract modern console audience?

Cowboy Moment

Arcane

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
The 80s, when people could wear pink and still be manly as long as they got a moustache and called themselves "soldiers".

jaquette1.jpg

nobloodnosurrender.jpg

jaquette.jpg
Surf_Nazis.jpg

affiche-2020-texas-gladiators-1519.jpg

FUCK YEAH.

MetalCraze

Arcane
screenlg2pozr0jpg-e21763.jpg

OKAY. I'm getting a weird old Quake/Doom/time-when-FPSes-were-about-playing-and-strafing-madly-not-rail-shooting vibe from this, which probably means it's going to be shovelware, because modern gaming. But still. Pulpy shooters really need to come back, so this is cool.

Holy shit man did you get all that by looking at a single blurry screenshot? Awesome!

mindx2

Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Their "shop" is hilarious :lol:!! My goodness, I felt old when I saw it because the 15 year old in me screamed "How much is my allowance?!" In 1985 I would have saved many a chore money to try and get some of that cool swag!! Is this game for real?!

Maybe this is real: when I clicked the "Buy Now" on the floppy disks a list of what look like Steam Achievements came up...
fc3bd.jpg

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
Those look like Xbox achievements, that "G" is microsofts "gamerscore" symbol. Console game confirmed.

Zewp

Arcane
Codex 2013
Nice like Jesus achievement is bound to piss more than a few people off. :smug:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom