Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Festivities?

Sabotai

Liturgist
So are there any festivities planned because "member" 1000 signed up for RPG Codex just a couple of days ago? Any special priviledges for member no. 1000?

edit:
grammar

Deathy

Liturgist
Nope. Member 1000 means that we need to prune the non-posters from the list pretty soon. We probably only have 100 or so users that have actually posted.

Deathy

Liturgist
Yeah, a little bit.
More importantly, if we get rid of the users that only joined because of that time we were featured on slashdot, we'd have a more accurate idea of what sort of activity our forums actually get.

Sharpei_Diem

Liturgist
But in the quest to surpass Alexa's vaunted top 7000 websites visited list, wouldn't you want to keep a bloated list of members that never visit? :lol:

Spazmo

Erudite
Hey, don't knock that list. If we get a high enough ranking on it, Ubi Soft will send us kewl free stuff!

Hey, Deathy, I was wondering; how many unique hits does RPGCodex get in a day?

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
May be you should make an announcement that inactive members are about to be deleted. That may prompt some of the lurkers to come out from the shadows and become productive members of the society.

Sabotai

Liturgist
Deathy said:
Nope. Member 1000 means that we need to prune the non-posters from the list pretty soon. We probably only have 100 or so users that have actually posted.
Actually 393 people have posted on RPGCodex, although I estimate that around 200 have only one or two posts.

chrisbeddoes

Erudite
But those 193 are probably very smart people ;)

I wonder how many of those 193 have girlfriends ( or are girls)

My interest is purely academic of course .

chrisbeddoes

Erudite
Sharpei_Diem said:
Sounds like you're looking to hook-up, chris... :wink:

...and that you swing from both sides of the plate :lol:

I would go to Yahoo singles chat then not post here :P

Sharpei_Diem

Liturgist
well, thanks for killing that convo Chris.. :?

..and i was looking forward to some entertaining banter for a few hours. Now it looks like i'll just have to get back to work... :cry:

GreenNight

Liturgist
Deathy said:
More importantly, if we get rid of the users that only joined because of that time we were featured on slashdot, we'd have a more accurate idea of what sort of activity our forums actually get.
What?! :shock: But, but... but I found you via slashdot and it was then when I joined! You don't want me here :cry:

On vacation and no time to play make GreenNight go mad :wink:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom