Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline FEZ

sexbad?

Arcane
Patron
Codex USB, 2014
Fez looks

okay.

CSM

Cipher
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Newsflash: Fez II is not actually cancelled (thankfully) and this seems like another piece of bad performance art by Phillipe Poisson (Christ, that's a ridiculous name).

Fish trolls internet episode 854, successful yet again.

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity
edit: Jesus christ, if I could block all of HHR's posts outside of the game boards I'd think he was a fucking fantastic poster.

you mean, a fantastic poster who states that Fallout 3 is actually a pretty decent game? :cmcc:

Dr Tomo

Learned
Why are so many indie devs such big divas? Grow some balls, man.

Think many designers are attention whores who no longer are in the spot light so they pull stunts to try to get into the spot light again. Seems like it is no different then Cliffy posting shit on drm and Warren trying to be relevant again through interviews.

buzz

Arcane
8dHM08I.jpg

Phil Fish continues to be a blubbering manbaby, Cliffy B is unable to comment as his lips are locked firmly on Fish's ass, news at 11

59YERVN.png

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Unique?

He's like every other hipster faggot out there. He redesigns shit from the past with less soul than his predecessors.

Like a photocopy of a photocopy..

:fightclub:

I'm tired of playing "old school" games on xbox live.. they never really feel challenging and always feel on easy mode.. and the only time they are played is when I rage too much about new games and my friends say "Well what do you want to play" so I end up buying a shitty indie game because I can't find anything else worth playing. Fuck me, I need a cane to wave around cuz I sound like such an old man. (PS I don't own any consoles created in the past 10 years or so, I just play with others)

#SoUnique

Unique?

He's like every other hipster faggot out there. He redesigns shit from the past with less soul than his predecessors.

Yeah, he might be tolerable if he actually made some amazingly innovative and fun game like he and his drones wanna claim, but the problem is that Fez is like every other ~indie platformer~ out there.
Oh look, it's a "lovingly crafted" and "quirky" platformer... WITH A TWIST. :retarded:

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
edited to make less edgy.

I don't mind the bearded man.

There is nothing wrong with being gay. I have plenty of friends who are going to hell anyways.

Absalom

Wow Pixel makes Fish look like a douche canoe. Cave Story was actually pretty fun too. (and free!)

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
So some edgy shithead realized he can't take the heat and canceled his hipster artsy fartsy indie byte-vomit?

Good. One less. A billion to go.
More like "Some edgy shithead decided to use tabloid tactics to promote his hipster artsy fartsy indie byte-vomit." Because that's all that is happening here.

CSM

Cipher
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Yeah, he might be tolerable if he actually made some amazingly innovative and fun game like he and his drones wanna claim, but the problem is that Fez is like every other ~indie platformer~ out there.
Oh look, it's a "lovingly crafted" and "quirky" platformer... WITH A TWIST. :retarded:
What a retarded argument. There are much less differences between the RPG's the Codex admires (Fallout, Baldur's Gate, Arcunum, Torment), than all those indie platformers you seem to hate. So what?

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
What a retarded argument. There are much less differences between the RPG's the Codex admires (Fallout, Baldur's Gate, Arcunum, Torment), than all those indie platformers you seem to hate. So what?

Imagine you are being beaten over the head with dozen mens cocks and then somebody shouts "PAYDAY" and all the men run off and you are left to wonder... WTF did I ever accept this job?

That's what it's like when you stop playing indie games and start playing crpg's.

You just aren't accustomed to the absence of cock slapping on your forehead. It will take time, we can get through this.

edit.. and I'm going to bed lulz

Cowboy Moment

Arcane
Still saying this is all a publicity stunt. Too good to be true.

Yeah, it's a bit hard to believe that a grown man could act like a 13 year old girl in public. I mean, presumably he suffered through Microsoft's certification process to get his game on XBL, surely a bunch of twitter naysayers would be nothing after the experience of working with Microsoft.

Cynic

Arcane
I never knew who the fuck this guy was until I saw that Indie game documentary. It was pretty entertaining but the highlight was this fucking douchebag.

He must be a talented person to put this game out almost all on his own, but he's such an emo fucktard that you almost want him to fail.

I can't stand these people who use social media and the Internet for publicity to SELL THEIR PRODUCT and the whine and cry when people express their opinions about them.

So someone insulted you? So fucking what? Have a laugh about it. If they said something true, then maybe tell them "yeah I'm aware of that, no need to be a dick" but don't fucking have a schizo tantrum about every fucking thing.

Too sensitive. People are too fucking sensitive.

Athelas

Arcane
Says PC's are only good for spreadsheets.

Decides to quit his job because some random person behind a PC said something negative about him.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom