Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Squeenix Final Fantasy VII Remake Integrade - now on Steam

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
in response to a now deleted post "Make Tiddies great again."

Well, that's up to the public I guess.
make_tits_great_again_by_morphy_mcmorpherson_danva06-200h.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Uh... Brazil! Yeah....
But look that's Mercenary Tao from Dragonball scoping her ass with his enhanced cyber goggles I guess. See.. he takes vacations too. Grew a beard as well.
cyber_tao_pai_pai_by_leorine-d84jq9t.png

ROUPA+INTIMA+5K.jpg

Just another day in the park. If SJW takes over we won't have these Park Panty Parties at all.

NKhjGnE.jpg

An Envy! She's horny for some great big American TIDDIES... though those aren't MEGA-SIZED!

I swear this next chick looks like a IRL anime character. That's either CGI, a porcelain statue or just alien or unreal altered reality. Must be the camera man magic that's it.
imgc-111.jpg

imgc-103.jpg

This next one looks real.
imgc-100.jpg

imgc-95.jpg

But this one ... I just dunno.
imgc-112.jpg

So, not uber water melon sized tits bigger than her head but eh....

Last edited:
Are they really trying to milk this thing for $180?

How often will the "parts" be released?

Anyway, no matter. The price alone is decline.

Zep--
Their major target audience is japanese dorks of 30s-40s, ie people like us. And Japanese dorks are pretty rich compare to us so that kind of pricing is still possible.

I spent my hard-earned part-time job money on a PSX in order to play FFVII. I have the damn pre-order T-Shirt. This remake is definitely aimed right at me.

I'm not paying $60 for Midgar. No fucking way. I already paid $400 or whatever it was back in the day for a console, memory card, and the game. At least back then I didn't have better options. Now I have better options.

TBH, this is a day 1 purchase if they don't cock it up as bad as FFXV.

laclongquan

Arcane
Are they really trying to milk this thing for $180?

How often will the "parts" be released?

Anyway, no matter. The price alone is decline.

Zep--
Their major target audience is japanese dorks of 30s-40s, ie people like us. And Japanese dorks are pretty rich compare to us so that kind of pricing is still possible.

I spent my hard-earned part-time job money on a PSX in order to play FFVII. I have the damn pre-order T-Shirt. This remake is definitely aimed right at me.

I'm not paying $60 for Midgar. No fucking way. I already paid $400 or whatever it was back in the day for a console, memory card, and the game. At least back then I didn't have better options. Now I have better options.

TBH, this is a day 1 purchase if they don't cock it up as bad as FFXV.
The key word, dork, is Japanese. They are too rich for the kind of US weaboos or EU weaboos.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
It'll be in parts initially then the latest system will pull out the compilation from their arses and sell it again.

Hassar

Scholar
When was the last time Squeenix developed a good game? :philosoraptor:

Maybe Dragonquest 8 was their last unabashed critical hit. Their Final Fantasies fell apart when they focused on creating protagonists (mainly sword users that all resembled each other) - I agree with the argument that the concept of Final Fantasy stands strongest when you build your own party either completely or by choosing classes/skill combinations. SE gave up on designing good games in favor of designing good looking people simulators.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
For people who say Cloud's sword is too big there is a blade far bigger in Fist of the North Star Legend of Raoh Death. Here there is a scene where 3-4 men are swinging this massive blade. Sheer ridiculousness extreme. It affected D&D for a while too with massive weapons. Perhaps thats still a thing.

eric__s

ass hater
Developer
Dragon Quest 11 dude.

Romancing Saga 2 port was good, and Romancing Saga 3 and Scarlet Graces coming out soon. It's a good time for Square Enix games.

Also Last Remnant is really good too.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Dragon Quest 11 dude.

Romancing Saga 2 port was good, and Romancing Saga 3 and Scarlet Graces coming out soon. It's a good time for Square Enix games.

Gotta agree with all of this. I also enjoyed Octopath Traveler and Nier: Automata.

Last edited:

Jinn

Arcane
Yeah, Square-Enix has been getting better in general over the past decade except for the most obvious shit-stains in the catalog. Even if that means re-introducing some of the classics to the public through remakes/remasters, I'm totally fine with it if its excellent stuff like Romancing Saga 2 and 3.

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Dragon Quest 11 dude.

dragon quest is made by internal DQ team that's been mostly consistent for several decades. they are more on the enix side.

now, the square side is now just full either hacks or/and meddling executives.

Nines_Anarch

Learned
Tifa's boobs could have brought us all together but instead they are just tearing us apart.

They should have done it this way.

1LzO5tc.jpg

End of discussion about sports bra or fucking nonsenses.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom