Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Spike

Educated
The hatred this game gets from seasoned Final Faggotry fans suggests this might finally be a good FF game.

This game is hated by non fans too, the only ones who love it are members of the Yoshi-P cult.
I don't see that. I will withhold my opinion until I play it myself (on PC) but I highly doubt this is not at least fun. The team behind it are competent veterans.

scytheavatar

Scholar
The hatred this game gets from seasoned Final Faggotry fans suggests this might finally be a good FF game.

This game is hated by non fans too, the only ones who love it are members of the Yoshi-P cult.
I don't see that. I will withhold my opinion until I play it myself (on PC) but I highly doubt this is not at least fun. The team behind it are competent veterans.

The team behind it are competent veterans.......... in MMORPGs. They have no experience in a single player game and it shows.

Self-Ejected

Screenshot_2023-12-29_080313.png

So many cultists!

DJOGamer PT

Arcane
1710748773932543.jpg

Echos of the Fallen Artwork said:

There were recent news that the team was finalising work on the PC version, optimization essentially

I guess they'll be announcing at this panel the port's release date (hopefully along with specs) and more info on the last expansion

Also:

Last edited:

DJOGamer PT

Arcane

An unmarked letter arrives at the hideaway containing a request most curious: the Dominant of Leviathan, long lost Eikon of Water, is in need of rescue. To heed this call, Clive and his companions must journey to Mysidia—a hidden land under a blue sky—where they will uncover the tragic history of a forgotten people.

Set to launch on April 18th
No mention of the PC release, but then again the game will only be 1 year old on June 22nd

Spike

Educated
Frick yes. Can't wait to play as White Man With Cool Hair and Cooler Sword in a medieval fantasy setting. Unironically. On PC. :d1p:

Late Bloomer

Scholar
A demo for Final Fantasy 16 is reportedly coming to PC soon, as producer Yoshi-P says work on the port is 'going smoother than we thought it would'

https://www.pcgamer.com/games/rpg/a...t-is-going-smoother-than-we-thought-it-would/
Speaking to Destructoid, Yoshida explained that Square Enix's current focus is figuring out what the minimum specs of Final Fantasy 16 will be on PC, to ensure the game is still able to deliver the "seamless" experience Square Enix intended for the sequel's open world action. "We want to have no breaks in the game," Yoshida said. "To replicate that on PC, you're going to need a pretty high-spec PC

MQZXSGkbbNDetBFt4rnj4N-970-80.jpg

Spike

Educated
A demo for Final Fantasy 16 is reportedly coming to PC soon, as producer Yoshi-P says work on the port is 'going smoother than we thought it would'

https://www.pcgamer.com/games/rpg/a...t-is-going-smoother-than-we-thought-it-would/
Speaking to Destructoid, Yoshida explained that Square Enix's current focus is figuring out what the minimum specs of Final Fantasy 16 will be on PC, to ensure the game is still able to deliver the "seamless" experience Square Enix intended for the sequel's open world action. "We want to have no breaks in the game," Yoshida said. "To replicate that on PC, you're going to need a pretty high-spec PC

MQZXSGkbbNDetBFt4rnj4N-970-80.jpg
A port "going smoother than we thought it would"...Really don't hear that often for Square, huh.

Tyrr

Liturgist
Before release: "We don't talk about PC."
After release: "The PC port will take a LONG time."
It was all bs to trick people into buying it on the playstation.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom