Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Firefox crashes when I try to see Roguey's profile.

existential_vacuum

.PNG Police
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again!
To improve this answer, I suggest including a barely relevant xkcd comic.
roguey.png

Last edited:

Atlantico

unida e indivisible
Patron
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Vatnik In My Safe Space
Make the Codex Great Again!
xkcd comics are by autists, for autists

(hence the complete lack of facial expressions in the xkcd characters, facial expressions are as useful to autists as condoms are to pregnant women)

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Banning rogey should fix this problem.
Then he will begin stalking codexers in real life. Won't be that much fun when you get up in mid night to piss your kidney sand and see him in the corner recording you on his nightvision camera.
real-ghost-story-shadow-figures-in-the-night.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom