Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

First-person games where you can see your own body?

Generic-Giant-Spider

This is bait for someone's picture in 1st person showing hard dick and lower body, isn't it ?
Knowing Stalin_Brando he's fishing for pics from 1st person of huge tits and a big erect cock. Sounds like modded Skyrim.

What I find a waste is that the games that do implement this feature almost never do anything with it. Dark Messiah is a border case because you're kicking a lot of orcs from ledges and knights into spikes, but most of the time it's neat the first time you look down but then you forget about it. Like in the third Thief game. Trespasser had the health meter as a tattoo on your bust and that was novel, but where are the games that takes this thing and makes it important to both the gameplay and narrative? That actually makes you think about your in-game body, where it matters. As already said in this thread most of the time it's a lot of investment of time, money and effort on something that doesn't pay off.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FAKE ASS BITCH

GET OFF MY NAME

Beowulf

Arcane
This is bait for someone's picture in 1st person showing hard dick and lower body, isn't it ?
Knowing Stalin_Brando he's fishing for pics from 1st person of huge tits and a big erect cock. Sounds like modded Skyrim.

What I find a waste is that the games that do implement this feature almost never do anything with it. Dark Messiah is a border case because you're kicking a lot of orcs from ledges and knights into spikes, but most of the time it's neat the first time you look down but then you forget about it. Like in the third Thief game. Trespasser had the health meter as a tattoo on your bust and that was novel, but where are the games that takes this thing and makes it important to both the gameplay and narrative? That actually makes you think about your in-game body, where it matters. As already said in this thread most of the time it's a lot of investment of time, money and effort on something that doesn't pay off.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FAKE ASS BITCH

GET OFF MY NAME

I was voting for avatars to be exclusive.

How will I know now which alt to call for when the need for arachnids expertise arises?

Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
Trespasser, of course.

51Y90G3NXVL.jpg

edit: goddamn ninjas
Succubus - the latest game from the edgelords that gave us Agony - ups the ante.
20200729212644-1.jpg

I was playing Mirror's Edge and I noticed that Faith can look down and see her own legs.
The perspective in Mirror's Edge always bothered me. It just seems off, as if the swedecucks that made the game felt uncomfortable with the idea that players might gaze at Faith's A-cup tits for a prolonged period of time, so they put her eyes where her bellybutton should be.
8E46E16F5ECC27876221DC125E3893BE3B9868AE

Something Else

Educated
Extremely underrated game, mostly because it was launched as an Chicom exclusive.
Haha, wouldn't be weird if you played a VR game with a girls body, lol

And then you got trapped in there and had to live as a girl, haha

wouldn't that be weird, lol
Haha.
I want to trap stupid incel nerds in a neural MMO, disable the safe-word and safety measures and then unleash the rape mods. This is the only thing MMOfags deserve for their shit taste in games.
P.S: Stalin_Brando , when I get at home I'll give you some pics (no tities though).
Why not? As a Brazilian it's a sign of patriotism to have big fake tits and a large fake ass.

Jack Of Owls

Arcane
Trespasser was the very first time while playing a 1st-person perspective game that I looked down and saw my voluptuous decolletage, oh so long ago.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom