Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Flintlock: The Siege of Dawn - open world ARPG from Ashen devs

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
You have no time to reload..... take a nap.

cruel

Cipher
I'm sure that the protagonist will make this a very popular game on the Codex.

Sent from my KB2005 using Tapatalk

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Yeah, not seeing gratuitous T&A here.
Not to mention the perfectly done tattoos and make up. There aren't too many black women in today's world that have a tattoo as professionally done as the one on her arm or spend nearly the time on their make up as you see on that protagonist. Most black women look like they apply make up with a 2" paintbrush, then glue novelty spiders to their eyelids because they don't understand moderation when it comes to fake eyelashes. She's also so skinny that a supermodel would probably suggest she eat a sandwich every now and then, so completely flies in the face of the physique a girlboss would need to do what she's doing in that trailer.

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
The combat looks better than the one from Banishers which is not much but it's at least one positive thing about the game.

edit: It's from the same devs as Ashen.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Yeah, not seeing gratuitous T&A here.
Not to mention the perfectly done tattoos and make up. There aren't too many black women in today's world that have a tattoo as professionally done as the one on her arm or spend nearly the time on their make up as you see on that protagonist. Most black women look like they apply make up with a 2" paintbrush, then glue novelty spiders to their eyelids because they don't understand moderation when it comes to fake eyelashes. She's also so skinny that a supermodel would probably suggest she eat a sandwich every now and then, so completely flies in the face of the physique a girlboss would need to do what she's doing in that trailer.
I'm picturing them gluing those Halloween spiders on their eyelids after painting them with a can of Rust-oleum (pick a color any color).

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Do a lot of these games like this have dashing and sliding and rolling and double jumping? I swear I saw all that in later Castlevania games.

pOcHa

Arcane
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
1711086561118.png

took the bait - but still can't tell if serious?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom