Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fluent Plays Fallout 4

• Thread starter Deleted Member 16721
  • Start date

Deleted Member 16721

I don't troll, stop projecting your weirdo shit on to me.

Yes I'm excited by Starfield. Can't wait actually.

Sacibengala

Prophet
I don't troll, stop projecting your weirdo shit on to me.

Yes I'm excited by Starfield. Can't wait actually.
You definetely should try fallout 76. Its a living and breathing world with a lot of smart people like you to interact with, some neat microtransactions made only and exclusively to enrich the already awesome experience. And the best of it all, you could actually support your beloved Bethesda for the years to come with your hard earned money. That would be of great service to them to keep growing on the unprecedent polish that they always did with their games, with the great feedback you and the kind, excelent people of the game community are obviously already doing, the sky is the limit. All that I said is true and I should thank you for your gaming service. You are such an example for us all. Hail Bethesda and the future of gaming!

Last edited:

Deleted Member 16721

As I said before, I already got my Fallout fix so far with Fallout 4 and F4 VR. I won't be playing 76 anytime soon but when I'm do I'm sure I'll enjoy it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom