Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

For all the weeaboo's and Rance rape lovers out there.

Exmit

Scholar
Any word on translation ? Or do we have to wait 2 years ?

Stylo123

Barely Literate
graphix looks like my ass, but does the game really have rapes? if it does the sign me up.

Stylo123

Barely Literate
Multi-headed Cow said:
14508-5-1284806730.jpg

holy shit

Stylo123

Barely Literate
Exmit said:
No, it's not on xbox

i am also a bit hardcore pc gamer because i play perfect world online, it's really good for hardcore rpg players.
i like the pvp most, because it is awesome.

design and art style is also good, and may be a little bit over the top, but it is ok.

in mass effect 1/2 i couldn't find rape option, so maybe this game will feed my apetite for it.

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
Good news!

Rance 2 - the 2010 remake is out, and there is a translation team working on all of the rances!

It appears that almost all of them are legitimate RPGs, and there is another strategy style one - Kichikuou Rance which from my understanding is very similar to Sengoku in style.

According to what I've read, they are working in chronological order, with the exception of translating the upcoming Rance Quest (Rance 8) as soon as it's released/hacked.

Johannes

Arcane
What's the status of the translation, anybody know? In that Hongfire thread it says translation 35% complete... That sounds like a far ways off, but how much of the missing part is critical - anybody tried?

lightbane

Arcane
Someone still needs to do a KR LP, if only to... Check if the translation is well done, of course :M

TheWesDude

Arcane
Patron
i thought this was going to be a thread of where to download the game with english text.

i r dissapoint

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom