Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Forums are up...

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
For those who have noticed, the new forums are up. I'm still going through setting shit up and altering things - but feel free to point out any issues. There don't seem to be any major issues so unless I really fucked something up, we should be fine forum-wise.

Known issues:
1. There are no avatar galleries (and won't be until XenForo makes that feature) - so go ahead and upload your own for now.
2. Front page will come online in the next few days (so we're not "officially" back yet).
3. Forum style. Yeah - working on that.
4. Posting - Yeah ok still working on setting up some of the permissions properly... XenForo doesn't make that easy.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
HAHA! First!

Good job with Codex 2.0. Let us know if there is something you need a hand with.

...cept' with, you know. Penis.

Edit: Damn you racofer

Rivmusique

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Smashed Haba, while we were busy on the Watch racofer had his priorities straight. So yeah can now post, awesome. Old look was sexier, had to reset my password which was fucked up and finally DU snobbed us all and didn't visit the Refugee thread. All in all, nice Christmas present.

racofer

Thread Incliner
Hmm. Being able to embed jewtewb videos is a cool feature, I hope it stays.

Rivmusique said:
Old look was sexier

Indeed it was, but it's only a mater of time before it comes back.

Now, on second thought, browsing these forums feel like when I switch from XP to Seven, all fluffy and shiny.

zerotol

Arcane
Patron
tweet facebook like boy oh boy

how could we ever live without all of these features???

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
Fuck I hope DU can bring back the avatars and old style quicly,this one looks gay enough for the Bioware forums.Oh and bring the old smilies back,these ones are shit:mad:

Oh and what the fuck is with this Facebook and Twitter integration

Pelvis Knot

Cipher
anyone know where I could get my homm2 genie back? I looked at the original thread but the mediafire links expired

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Passwords are/were encrypted, so makes sense that they weren't able to transfer them.

1605-sound-of-butthurt.png

Imma resizing shit from the browser. What is this?

HTML:
<html>
      <body>
            <dick \>
      </body>
</html>

Volrath

Arcane
Patron
First thought: fuck yeah, codex is back faggots!

Second thought: what is this, I don't even...

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Passwords should've carried over (still encrypted - the phpBB3 convertor tool just picks up their encryption method)... If you tried logging in while I had some bad settings you may have had issues though.

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I really appreciate the introduction of the Like button. But where's the Rage button? :(

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom